Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Shayuri

First Post
I figure my elf came to Specularum to visit someone in the Elvenguard. She joined the adventuring company shortly afterwards instead of returning to Alfheim.

Who's our half-elf? It might be interesting if they were related. Half brother or sister, maybe? :) Or perhaps you've an elven relative in Elvenguard, whom she came to visit...

drothgery

First Post
Okay, let's say "the Mage" in Skaros' background was an apprentice of Mikel that had joined with them after they settled down. He had set out on his own a year ago, when he met and saved Skaros. When Skaros and the apprentice returned to Specularum a year ago, they joined with the remaining Swords, Mikel & Cassi, and the others to put down the necromantic plague mentioned in Skaros' background. This allows everyone to know everyone else (once JustKim's PC is tied to the bunch).

Almost works, except that Cassi doesn't leave Darokin again until after Mikel's death (after he dies, she goes looking for his presumptive killer and her old adventuring friends from the Swords).

Almightyfoon

First Post
6 months ago: On the trail of a supposed survivor of the doomed academy, the mage and Skaros are caught up in the intrigues of aristocrats in the kingdom of Ierendi. Apparently a cabal of merchants were going to use aspects of the infernal ritual from the academy in order to dominate trade. After succesffuly infiltrating the cabal, the two adventurers managed to interrupt the ritual in media res underneath the Grand Courthouse of that city.

Hey [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION], I was wondering if I could piggy back Barook into this, I've got him setup as a freelance worker for some merchants, so he could have possibley assisted in getting you guys access to the cabal through his connections. Not through a double cross or anything nefarious like that, just he knew a guy, who knew a guy who might know something. And after helping thrash those corrupt merchants, he saw what really was dark in this world and joined up with you guys to try and stop it.

Barook is a warrior at heart, and really is tired of working for merchants and their petty games and politics. He doesn't have the heart for it, he can play the game to an extent, but really only enough to save his own skin and maybe help out if the price is right.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Almost works, except that Cassi doesn't leave Darokin again until after Mikel's death (after he dies, she goes looking for his presumptive killer and her old adventuring friends from the Swords).
Most of the Skaros' adventuring would have been w/ the apprentice, not Cassi & Hubby. He meets up with the Swords & Cassi about 3 mos. ago during the necromantic plague in Specularum. I think that is close to Cassi's timeline?
Hey Stonegod, I was wondering if I could piggy back Barook into this, I've got him setup as a freelance worker for some merchants, so he could have possibley assisted in getting you guys access to the cabal through his connections. Not through a double cross or anything nefarious like that, just he knew a guy, who knew a guy who might know something. And after helping thrash those corrupt merchants, he saw what really was dark in this world and joined up with you guys to try and stop it.
Works for me.

renau1g

First Post
Who's our half-elf? It might be interesting if they were related. Half brother or sister, maybe? :) Or perhaps you've an elven relative in Elvenguard, whom she came to visit...

Indeed, I figure my PC would've grown up amongst the elves, with all his nature connection and all. He could accompany your PC as a bit of wanderlust set in and a desire to see a real human city.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases