Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

renau1g

First Post
With Shayuri's switch today, we now have the following roles submitted:

Leader x2
Defender x3
Striker x6
Controller x1

Please note that I am not basing the roster completely on role and there's a chance it will not be exactly what I stated earlier. I just need to determine the best (and most diverse and fun) party I can with 8 PCs.

Well, if you go with 6 strikers 1 controller and 1 leader you can see if X can keep all these strikers alive. ;)

We had one of those in L4W, I think 4 strikers and 1 leader. It was a pretty fun adventure. Luckily we had two avengers, who have decent AC :)

Insight

Adventurer
Well, this is pretty much a fait de compli, but with only one Controller in the mix, I think it's fairly safe to announce...

[drumroll]

OUR FIRST ROSTER SPOT GOES TO...

JUSTKIM'S HUMAN ENCHANTER WIZARD!

[/drumroll] [crash cymbal]

Congratulations and welcome to the game!

The rest of the roster will be announced shortly.

JustKim, please post a character build once you have a chance. If you need any help, feel free to ask questions of me or any of the other players here.

Insight

Adventurer
The RG aka Rogue's Gallery is up for those of who who have been officially announced (that is just JustKIm at this point). Once your spot is officially announced (and only then), please post the FINAL VERSION of your character there.

Insight

Adventurer
FYI

I am going to start the IC thread as soon as I announce the roster.

I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO HAVE YOUR CHARACTERS FINALIZED BY THEN

But... the adventure opens with a skill challenge. Before your character can ACT in the skill challenge, I need to have your finalized character posted in the RG thread.

Therefore, if you take too long to post your finalized character, you will miss out on some xp.

I expect the skill challenge to take a week or two to play out. If your character does ANYTHING in the skill challenge, he/she will get full credit for the encounter. If for some reason you can't get your character finalized in two weeks' time, he/she will be on the ship with a little less xp than everyone else. It's not like you're going to miss the entire adventure. Well... unless you somehow miss the ship. We'll talk about that later.

Insight

Adventurer
Because we had one of the Defender candidates drop out, that leaves us with two. Since I wanted two Defenders, that makes my job really easy.

Therefore, with no further ado, welcome

[drumroll]
WALKING DAD'S HUMAN CAVALIER PALADIN

and

ALMIGHTY FOON'S HALF-ORC BRAWLER FIGHTER

to the game!

Welcome and congratulations for enduring this grueling process. Now, get to posting characters!

Insight

Adventurer
Also, since we only had 2 Leaders submit for the game, and I have this strange rule about a 1:1 Leader to Defender ratio, that means...

[drumroll]
RENAU1G'S HALF-ELF SENTINEL DRUID

and

DROTHGERY'S HUMAN ARTIFICER

are officially added as well!

Welcome and get to work!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases