Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Never fear, Noble Father! I should have Questor, my halfling sorcerer, up in the RG sometime today, and if history is any indicator, he'll make your character feel much better about himself. ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I look at my character in the RG and I'm not impressed. He deals the least damage, has only medium health and healing surges, only slightly above average defenses.
I hope he will be at least be a bit mechanical useful :(
Looks like he will need to be more defended than the rest of you...
Well, defenders shouldn't be worried about damage anyway. Your defenses seem pretty good to me, and the only reason your health isn't as high is because (1) Paladins don't have Con as a secondary and (2) Infernal hexblades do.

renau1g

First Post
We have a pretty Healthy party too so far. Only JustKim's wizard has low surges. Luckily my Druid has Seed of Life to give someone a healing surge+10 extra hp/day, it only costs him a surge. So for Nafije that would work out to 2 surges of healing :).

I also posted my PC's sheet to the RG.

Insight

Adventurer
We have a pretty Healthy party too so far. Only JustKim's wizard has low surges. Luckily my Druid has Seed of Life to give someone a healing surge+10 extra hp/day, it only costs him a surge. So for Nafije that would work out to 2 surges of healing :).

I also posted my PC's sheet to the RG.

Cool. I'll add you to the list of people who can do stuff in the skill challenge.

drothgery

First Post
FWIW, the characters who've posted in the RG thread so far look like...
Code:
[B]Character       HP      AC      Fort    Ref     Will    At-will dmg[/B]
Cassi           51      23      19      22      19      1d8+7 (spell)
Keharn          61      23      23      17      19      1d12+1d6+6 (staff)
Nafije          40      19      16      21      21      11 (magic missile)
Barook          60      25      23      18      14      1d8+7 (spiked gauntlet)
Adam            56      25      21      20      20      1d8+6(sword)/2d8+3(cat)
Skaros          55      22      20      16      20      1d12+16 (pact weapon)

So Adam's got the strongest defenses across the board, and everyone does 10.5-11.5 damage on an average hit with an at-will (though Nafije always hits) except Thalen and Skaros (who's the lone striker in the RG right now). Everyone except Adam and Cassi has a defense that's much weaker than the others (Barook is great vs. AC and Fort, okay on Ref, and terrible vs. Will). Everyone except Nafije has between 51-61 HPs; the real variance in survivability is number of surges, except that Cassi can move those around during a short rest.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases