C 14 +2
I 11 +0
W 9 -1
C 18 +4

HP: 51, Surges/Day: 7, Surge Value: 12

Skills:
Bluff (+4), Endurance (+2)

Feats:
Arcane Spellfury (+1 to attack rolls after hitting with at-will attack)
Disciplined Wild Soul (roll twice to determine Wild Soul damage type)

Class Features:
Wild Magic
Chaos Burst
Chaos Power
Unfettered Power
Wild Soul

At-Will Powers:
Chaos Bolt
Storm Walk

Encounter Powers:
Bedeviling Burst
Poisonous Exhalation

Daily Powers:
Dazzling Ray
Reeling Torment

Utility Powers:
Elemental Shift
Swift Escape

Equipment, Including Magic:
TBD

Background:
Questor (at least he claims that's is his real name but he never offeres a surname to go with it), was born and raised in the halfling communities not too far from Karameikos and Specularum. Upon becoming of age, he moved to Specularum intending to ply his arcane talents for fun and profit. E was making a decent living using his talents to redecorate homes, repair pots and pans, rid houses of rodents, etc. when he heard about the Swords of Darokin looking for talent. He immediately applied and was accepted. [Stolen from Rhun's post] "And immediately had to fle for his life with the half-orc Vrashek, after pissing off the Veiled Society!
[/sblock]

I'm pretty sure that I forgot to add one to a second ability score at 4th level. I'd probably add it to Charisma to make it a 19, which would not affect his Cha bonus. I also have two more feats coming. :-S

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
I'm pretty sure that I forgot to add one to a second ability score at 4th level. I'd probably add it to Charisma to make it a 19, which would not affect his Cha bonus. I also have two more feats coming. :-S

Actually, his ability scores are legal. He needs one more trained skill and two more feats (which you noted). And his equipment.

Leif

Adventurer
Actually, his ability scores are legal. He needs one more trained skill and two more feats (which you noted). And his equipment.
Actually, he needed 2 more skills, counting Arcana which is automatic for Sorcerers. I chose Diplomacy. For the missing 2 feats, I choose: Halfling Agility and Ritual Caster. How many rituals, if any, can Questor have learned when play begins? I went ahead and deducted funds and chose rituals, figuring that Questor just bought the scrolls and copied the scrolls into his ritual book. That's ok, isn't it?

[sblock=Questor, take two]
Questor , Halfling Chaos Sorcerer 6
Complete sheet in Post 207 ;)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Questor, Halfling Chaos Sorcerer

Made a few corrections, and here he is:

[sblock=Questor's sheet]
Questor , Halfling Chaos Sorcerer 6

S 14 +2
D 16 +3
C 14 +2
I 11 +0
W 9 -1
C 18 +4

HP: 51 -- Bloodied: 25
Healing Surges/Day: 7, Surge Value: 12

[DEFAULT MELEE ATTACK: +2 DAGGER, +10 att, 1d4+4 damage, crit damage = 8+2d6]
[+9 BONUS on charisma attacks = +3(1/2 level)+2(magic dagger enhancement)+4(cha mod)]

Defenses
AC: 17= 10+3(one-half level)+1(magic cloth Bloodthread Armor)+3(dex mod)
[AC: 19 when bloodied - Bloodthread Armor (cloth)]
Fort: 15=10+3(one-half level)+2(con/str mod)
Ref: 16=10+3(one-half level)+3(dex mod)
Will: 17=10+3(one-half level)+4(cha mod)

Skills:
Arcana +8 = +5(trained)+0(int) +3(one-half level)
Bluff +12 = +5(trained)+4(cha)+3(one-half level)
Intimidate +14 = +5(trained)+4(cha)+2(item)+3(one-half level)
Diplomacy +14 = +5(trained)+4(cha)+2(item)+3(one-half level)

Feats:
Arcane Spellfury (+1 to attack rolls after hitting with at-will attack)
Disciplined Wild Soul (roll twice to determine Wild Soul damage type)
Halfling Agility (attacker takes -2 on second chance reroll)
Ritual Caster (master and perform rituals)

Class Features:
Wild Magic (Chaos Burst/Chaos Power/Unfettered Power/Wild Soul) [roll 1d10 TWICE after each extended rest for wild sould damage type--see p137 PH2 & Disciplined Wild Soul Feat, above]

At-Will Powers:
Chaos Bolt: cha [+9 att] vs will, 1d10+6 psy dam, make secndry att, for extra 1d6 dam, if roll even number for att]
Storm Walk: cha [+9 att] vs. fort, 1d8+6 thunder dam and shift 1 sq before or after att]

Encounter Powers:
Bedeviling Burst-1: cha [+9 att] vs will, 1d10+6 psy dam + push target 3 sq]
Poisonous Exhalation-3: cha [+9 att] vs fort, 2d8+6 poison dam + target is -2 fort until end of my next turn]

Daily Powers:
Dazzling Ray-1: cha [+9 att] vs. will, 6d6+6 radiant dam and target is -3 to att if I roll an even number(save ends) miss 1/2 dam
Reeling Torment-5: cha [+9 att] vs. will, 3d8+6 psy dam + slide target 3 sq at start of each of its turns(save ends), miss 1/2 dam and only slide 1 sq

Utility Powers:
Elemental Shift-2: Minor Action - change resistance granted by Wild Soul to anoter type for rest of enc. + one ally w/in 5 sq gains Resist 5 to that damage type until end of enc. too
Swift Escape-6: IMMEDIATE INTERRUPT, trigger-hit by area or close att -- teleport 5 sq (2+dex mod)

Equipment, Including Magic:
Bloodthread Armor +1 (L5, cloth +1 and gain +2 more to AC and saves when bloodied)
Dagger +2 (L6) (+3 prof bonus, so +5 to melee att, +10 w/ str mod & .5 level, dam 1d4+4) (crit +2d6 damage)
(it also adds +2 to att and dam of Sorcerer Powers)
Circlet of Authority (L7) +2 item bonus to Diplomacy and Intimidate Checks
Standard Adventurers' Kit (15 gp)
Everburning Torch (30gp)
Ritual Book (50 gp)
-Animal Messenger (10gp comp cost)
-Brew Potion (component cost = price of elixir created)
-Travellers' Feast (35 gp comp)
-Make Whole (20% of item cost for comp)
-Knock (35 gp comp)
-Comprehend Language (10gp comp)
-Detect Secret Doors (25gp comp)
Ritual Components for Animal Messenger, Animal Messenger, Travellers' Feast, Travellers' Feast, Knock, Knock, Knock, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors,

Money:
25 gp

Background:
Questor (at least he claims that's is his real name but he never offeres a surname to go with it), was born and raised in the halfling communities not too far from Karameikos and Specularum. Upon coming of age, he moved to Specularum intending to ply his arcane talents for fun and profit. Q. was making a decent living using his talents to redecorate homes, repair pots and pans, rid houses of rodents, etc. when he heard about the Swords of Darokin looking for talent. He immediately applied and was accepted. [Stolen from Rhun's post] "And immediately had to flee for his life with the half-orc Vrashek, after pissing off the Veiled Society!"
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I forgot to add Questor's +5 bonuses to his skills for training, eeek! All fixed in last post now. And MAN, did that ever make a difference!

drothgery

First Post
I forgot to add Questor's +5 bonuses to his skills for training, eeek! All fixed in last post now. And MAN, did that ever make a difference!

You're still missing the 1/2 level bonus to skills.

Also, I know it's boring, but I'd recommend blowing up your feat choices for the dull math fixing stuff. Strongly consider:

Unarmored Agility or Leather Armor proficiency for AC (they're pretty much identical in effect, so pick whichever you want for flavor, unless there's some type of leather armor or cloth armor you think is really cool)
Versatile Expertise (Dagger/Staff) for a +1 to hit with all attacks (both weapon and implement) with all implements you know how to use or Staff Expertise (which is slightly better in most ways) for just staves (this would require switching to a staff implement)
Improved Defenses for +1 to all non-AC defenses
and Superior Implement Proficiency (accurate dagger or accurate staff) for yet another +1 to hit

And get a +1 neck slot item for your non-AC defenses, too.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Also, I believe that there are several people with Ritual Caster already. I'd spend that feat on something to make your character more unique.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases