Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Scotley

Hero
Geirgrim Human Seeker 6

At long last here is my character for your approval. I didn't get to do much in terms of detail on personality and history as yet, but otherwise he's ready.

Geirgrim is a tall muscular man in his late 20's with particularly keen amber eyes. His straw colored hair is worn in a tight braid and his beard short but a little shaggy. His leather armor is well worn, but properly maintained. He wears a hunting knife and a mace on his belt and a quiver with a few javelins on his back, but the odd spear in his hand is the weapon that catches the eye. The dull gray metal of the blade main blade and sharp wings that angle off from it seem somehow unnaturally keen and eager for blood. The thick red oak haft is polished smooth and shows wear that indicates it is has seen much use. He is clearly a man of the wilderness little used to city life. He carries a bedroll and other gear where ever he roams. His boots have seen many leagues.

Attachments

• Geirgrim for Insights Isle of Dread.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 80

Scotley

Hero
Geirgrim should improve the groups healing, nature, perception and insight. Passive perception and insight are both 25. He's got some decent controller powers at range. He's not much good in melee. AC and HP are pretty low. He's also quick with +10 init.

I'm going to try and get caught up on the IC thread and should be ready to join the group whenever Insight sees fit to add him.

Rhun

First Post
Geirgrim should improve the groups healing, nature, perception and insight. Passive perception and insight are both 25. He's got some decent controller powers at range. He's not much good in melee. AC and HP are pretty low. He's also quick with +10 init.

Looks like we have a lot of high perception scores. Hope that keeps us from getting ambushed.

JustKim

First Post
I think we have a couple of leads beyond Captain Rex. If you guys are not interested in chasing the gnome's story, I think you were also talking about questioning Kordin, the dwarf Veiled Society contact. There was also another member of the crew mentioned, who we haven't looked for yet. I'm not finding his name easily but it's in there somewhere.

Nafije is interested in visiting Raef's book store for a lead on the map. I'm sure we could do that the next day, but I mean, it's right next door..

Leif

Adventurer
Questor and I are good with skipping ahead to the next day. ;)

I think we have a couple of leads beyond Captain Rex. If you guys are not interested in chasing the gnome's story, I think you were also talking about questioning Kordin, the dwarf Veiled Society contact. There was also another member of the crew mentioned, who we haven't looked for yet. I'm not finding his name easily but it's in there somewhere.

Nafije is interested in visiting Raef's book store for a lead on the map. I'm sure we could do that the next day, but I mean, it's right next door..
Questor and I are also good with doing as JustKim/Nafije suggests. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases