Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

drothgery

First Post
Nafije is interested in visiting Raef's book store for a lead on the map. I'm sure we could do that the next day, but I mean, it's right next door..

Since, as per above, I don't know how much I'll be able to post next week (depends on hotel internet connections and 'free' time @ work when I'm somewhere else on business; it's extremely unlikely I'll post anything tomorrow or next Saturday, as I'll be travelling most of the day, or at least most of the time I'm awake), I'll just note here that Cassi is something of bookworm, and would definitely tag along for that.

Insight

Adventurer
[MENTION=6670569]Almightyfoon[/MENTION], [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]

You guys haven't posted in about 2 weeks. I want to make sure you are still interested in the game and are able to keep up with it. Please let me know.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[MENTION=6670569]Almightyfoon[/MENTION], [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]

You guys haven't posted in about 2 weeks. I want to make sure you are still interested in the game and are able to keep up with it. Please let me know.
end of semester crazies, but not much for Skaros right now other than follow. If still in a skill challenge, others have to contribute successes before him anyway.

Shayuri

First Post
Insight, my confusion was caused by my post, in which I declared Astra was going with Adam into the store, after which that interaction played out.

I didn't realize at the time there'd be an obstruction, and overstepped my bounds, it seems, hoping to speed things along.

So I'll edit my original post so Astra goes in ahead of Adam...and that should fix things.

JustKim

First Post
Almightyfoon asked us to bear with him in his own thread, while he dealt with end of semester projects. That would most likely make this week finals week, and I'm assuming that's what kept him from logging in. B-)

Remove ads