Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Insight

Adventurer
All -

renau1g has let me know that he will be unable to continue with the game. We will not be replacing his slot at present.

Insight

Adventurer
I am also concerned that we have not seen Barook's player, AlmightyFoon, in a considerable amount of time. Unless he returns soon, I am going to consider him gone as well.

drothgery

First Post
I am also concerned that we have not seen Barook's player, AlmightyFoon, in a considerable amount of time. Unless he returns soon, I am going to consider him gone as well.
Well, one advantage to a really large group is that one or two disappearances aren't going to render the group ineffective, I think. Cassi and a Cavalier of Sacrifice might be a little taxed to keep up with healing for 8 characters, but we'll see.

Rhun

First Post
renau1g has let me know that he will be unable to continue with the game. We will not be replacing his slot at present.

Bummer! He will be missed!

He hasn't logged in to EN World since 04/15. That is generally a bad sign.

Insight

Adventurer
He hasn't logged in to EN World since 04/15. That is generally a bad sign.

All right, a month is long enough for me. Consider AlmightyFoon's spot closed as of now. It will not be replaced at present.

This means that we are down a leader and a defender. The leader being gone is the more pressing concern, given the size of the group. Down the road, we may need to look at an alternate healing solution.

drothgery

First Post
Does that leave us with 7 or 8 PCs? Either way, that is still a pretty big group.
1. Cassi Ashonson, Human Artificer (drothgery)
2. Nafije an-Noor Mahbooba , Human Enchanter Wizard (JustKim)
3. Skaros, Human (Tiefling) Hexblade Warlock (stonegod)
4. Adam of Brightcastle, Human Cavalier Paladin (Walking Dad)
5. Astra Startide, Elf Hunter Ranger (Shayuri)
6. Questor, Halfling Chaos Sorcerer (Leif)
7. Vrashek, Half-Orc Rogue (Rhun)
8. Geirgrim, Human Seeker (Scotley)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases