Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Leif

Adventurer
But do you LIKE green eggs and ham?
Please say you do, Sam I am!

Stonegod -- your Warlock officially ROCKS! If Questor is ever around when he does something like that, the Halfling pee will flow freely!

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Hi guys (and gals)

For some reason, the game is lagging again. I need some of the other players to participate in the skill challenge. I don't see that there's any way I can push the action forward at this point.

Rhun

First Post
Hi guys (and gals)

For some reason, the game is lagging again. I need some of the other players to participate in the skill challenge. I don't see that there's any way I can push the action forward at this point.

Every time Vrashek tries he fails. :(

drothgery

First Post
Every time Vrashek tries he fails. :(
We're in a History/Streetwise primary skill challenge where only 2 of the 8 PCs are trained in History, and no one is trained in Streetwise (though Nafije has very high bonuses to charisma skills and so can fake it). I think the DM expects failures to happen.

Insight

Adventurer
We're in a History/Streetwise primary skill challenge where only 2 of the 8 PCs are trained in History, and no one is trained in Streetwise (though Nafije has very high bonuses to charisma skills and so can fake it). I think the DM expects failures to happen.

Theres absolutely no reason you couldn't try other skills. If you come up with a reasonable use for a skill, you may even get a bonus to the roll.

Remove ads