Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Hear ye, hear ye! Insight has more to worry about than beta-testing Star Wars games right now. The Insightful One himself has let me know that he is experiencing "medical concerns" and will be otherwise occupied for a little while. He hopes to be back by the end of the week. Here's hoping for smooth sailing for him, and no further complications of any sort.

Rhun

First Post
Hear ye, hear ye! Insight has more to worry about than beta-testing Star Wars games right now. The Insightful One himself has let me know that he is experiencing "medical concerns" and will be otherwise occupied for a little while. He hopes to be back by the end of the week. Here's hoping for smooth sailing for him, and no further complications of any sort.

I'm sort of getting worried about all the medical concerns going on here about!

Leif

Adventurer
I'm sort of getting worried about all the medical concerns going on here about!
As well you should be! Scotley and I are immune/vaccinated, but all the rest of you folk better remember to wash your hands after borrowing someone else's 20-sider. You thought that DM Screen was to hide maps, but really it's a high-tech, virus-proof shield. This new epidemic among gamers is the new mutation of Legionairre's Disease and Scourge of the Twenty-First Century: RPGer's disease!

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Hello all,

I have been very sick for the past few weeks and have been unable to update this game. I'm just now getting back into the swing of things and hope to be able to get this game back on track soon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases