Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Insight

Adventurer
Quests and XP and Stuff:

I probably should have mentioned this before, but, in case anyone is curious, this is how I am handling xp awards.

You will continually receive quests of various types (usually regular and minor). These are worth varying amounts of xp when completed. You have already completed "Finding Barbarossa", which was worth 1,000xp to each character. In completing that quest, you picked up the minor quest, "Escaping the Compound", which, when completed will earn each character 500xp. There is one more quest available after this one; that will be detailed once you have completed "Escaping the Compound".

At the end of each chapter (you are currently in Chapter One), each PC will receive a share of the xp awards for all of the enemies defeated during that chapter, plus a bonus for good roleplaying and so forth. You will probably gain half a level to possibly one level per chapter.

Insight

Adventurer
I really need to do a map. Maybe by Sunday I can have one ready for you guys. For now, assume that the Ogre cannot get up the stairs without squeezing, but can get everywhere else fairly easily (this place is not that big).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases