Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Insight

Adventurer
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] - Could you please upload a new PDF for Geirgrim? The one in the RG does not show your powers or items.

Insight

Adventurer
Hello everyone,

In case you're wondering at the delays in this game, I've been on vacation for the past week.

I'm also finding that I have less and less time to spend on EN World, which, as an unfortunate side effect, means that I have less time to update PbP games.

I'll do the best I can to keep this game afloat, but please realize that it may not get updated more than once a week.

Thanks

Insight

Adventurer
Guys and gals,

I apologize for the constant delays in this game. I am hoping to free up some time in my schedule to update this more often.

I'd really like to complete this combat sometime during my lifespan :p but the Ogre is nowhere close to going down.

If you guys are bored with this combat, I can escalate things for the sake of moving the game along. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Thanks!

Insight

Adventurer
[MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] - I really don't want to have to skip your turns, but it's been 10 days and I'd really like to finish this combat before Christmas.

If I don't have any turns from either of you by end of day Monday, I will move to the next person in the initiative order.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases