Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Scotley

Hero
I'm gonna have to take a leave of absence to try and have this curse lifted from my digital dice if I don't get a hit soon. Damn, that Ogre has got to be almost as big as the broad side of a barn.

Insight

Adventurer
I'm gonna have to take a leave of absence to try and have this curse lifted from my digital dice if I don't get a hit soon. Damn, that Ogre has got to be almost as big as the broad side of a barn.

Well, the good news is that the ogre is almost down. One more good round from everyone should do it.

Leif

Adventurer
Giants in 4E are truly fearsome and awesomely deadly foes. And Ogres are just the smallest and wimpiest giants. They are b@d@$$e$ to be sure, but, then again, they are unquestionably pu$$!e$ compared to true giants.

I have the 4E "Revenge of the Giants" series of modules. I had planned to run it at one time, but by the time I kinda figured out what i was doing with 4E, my 4E game had morphed into an all-Eladrin homebrewed jaunt through the Feywild with the goal of battling the party's nemesis Black Dragon, and the Ultimate Goal of solving the mystery of The Dweomerfall, by which magical energy is slowly being bled off from the Feywild and going ...[where]????. Along the way, it got severely bogged down and, understandably, Shayuri found a better use for his time. I do still have hopes to maintain what small momentum the game has, and complete the story arc, and hopefully progress on to more gripping things.

I guess "Revenge of the Giants" is a possibility, if there's any interest. *shrug* Maybe Scotley would help me run it?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Leif, you know I'm almost always interested in your games :)
Thanks, Dad! You like Scotley's games, too, so you'd probably like it even more if we were both DMing it. I could bear most of the burden so it wasn't an oppressive demand on Scotley's time, but he could throw in some occasional Scottiness to make it sweeter for everyone.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases