Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Rhun

First Post
I'd be interested, but I'm just not too groovy on 4E. So far I haven't seen anything in it that blows me away.

Leif

Adventurer
I'd be interested, but I'm just not too groovy on 4E. So far I haven't seen anything in it that blows me away.
Sorry, Rhun, that's kind of a sine qua non for running the 4E Revenge of the Giants modules. You know the system, so I think you could probably tolerate it for one game. Or not?

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Thanks, Dad! You like Scotley's games, too, so you'd probably like it even more if we were both DMing it. I could bear most of the burden so it wasn't an oppressive demand on Scotley's time, but he could throw in some occasional Scottiness to make it sweeter for everyone.

You might be able to twist my arm and convince me. I joined a game to play it, but the DM went AWOL during the first battle. So I'd be up for assistant DM'ing as long as you can handle my slow rate of posting these days.

Insight

Adventurer
You might be able to twist my arm and convince me. I joined a game to play it, but the DM went AWOL during the first battle. So I'd be up for assistant DM'ing as long as you can handle my slow rate of posting these days.

I think I may have been in that game. it sounds vaguely familiar.

In any event, I'd be up for playing in such an enterprise.

Leif

Adventurer
Is this really even a problem? :)

In any event, I'd be up for playing in such an enterprise.
So that's what, three so far? Walking Dad, Rhun, and Insight, yes? I can't believe that I'm really, honestly having this conversation about running another game!

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
So that's what, three so far? Walking Dad, Rhun, and Insight, yes? I can't believe that I'm really, honestly having this conversation about running another game!

I can't believe I'm considering playing in another game.

Insight

Adventurer
Is this really even a problem? :)

I already started making 12th level characters :p

Scotley

Hero

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases