Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Leif

Adventurer
I'm not giving them my precious characters! :p
Fine, be that way. :p j/k, I should never have even suggested it.
I should mention that my fave is a melee striker with some "face" skills. I'll leave the rest of it a surprise for now.
Should we do a new OOC for this?
yeah, I guess that would be in order. I'll get right on that... Never intended to hijack your OOC.

OKAY, DONE! -- http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...oc-possibly-recruiting-0-2-a.html#post5938577 Took all of 15 minutes for the first applicant: Hafrogman.

I think I'm just confused as of late.
No sweat, man. Questor is used to helping Vrashek find his way around. :)

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
All right. Since the combat of ages is now over, I am going to award experience. I believe I said I was doubling xp due to the pbp format, so each character receives 300xp.

You will receive the quest reward for extricating Barbarossa from the compound once you have done so.

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe, back now. Sorry about the slowdown during my away time. I honestly thought I'd have more access while in Oregon.

Turns out virtual keyboards are not terribly good for posting. And wifi sans cell network means infrequent online access when in the boonies. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Hehe, back now. Sorry about the slowdown during my away time. I honestly thought I'd have more access while in Oregon.

Turns out virtual keyboards are not terribly good for posting. And wifi sans cell network means infrequent online access when in the boonies. :)
Oregon does have at least one real city. I don't recommend that you head to Arkansas anytime soon. On the plus side, these days we do have indoor plumbing. Sometimes. :)

Rhun

First Post
Oregon does have at least one real city. I don't recommend that you head to Arkansas anytime soon. On the plus side, these days we do have indoor plumbing. Sometimes. :)

You just want to keep people from coming to your beautiful state, Leif! Share the beauty!

Leif

Adventurer
You just want to keep people from coming to your beautiful state, Leif! Share the beauty!
Hey, it's only remained so beautiful for this long because we don't have many people here and not too many visitors, either. I can also vouch for DeWar's neck of the woods being equally beautiful, since it's the northern part of the same mountain range. But, anyway, Rhun, for you we'll make an exception and allow you to enter temporarily and depart with all of your limbs and other body parts intact. ;)

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Hey, it's only remained so beautiful for this long because we don't have many people here and not too many visitors, either. I can also vouch for DeWar's neck of the woods being equally beautiful, being the northern part of the same mountain range. But, anyway, Rhun, for you we'll make an exception and allow you to enter temporarily amd depart with all of your limbs and other body parts intact. ;)

But not his soul :cool:

Walking Dad

First Post
Hey, it's only remained so beautiful for this long because we don't have many people here and not too many visitors, either...
Hey, they are even "fleeing" to us ;)
This evening I will be on a barbecue with friends, including an astrophysicist from Tucson :)
The world is small...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases