Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Just want to check our XP:
- 1000 from Finding Barbarosa
- 300 from the battle
- 500 more from Freeing Barbaros
Missing anything? That puts us 700 from 7th.

Insight

Adventurer
Just want to check our XP:
- 1000 from Finding Barbarosa
- 300 from the battle
- 500 more from Freeing Barbaros
Missing anything? That puts us 700 from 7th.

Yes, that sounds right.

You guys should be pretty close to 7th when you set sail. In fact, you may just hit 7th. Funny how that works :p

Rhun

First Post
Insight, can we try multiple skills to assist the group? I mean, Vrashek likely failed his attempt to disguise the group...but can he try something else to help?

Insight

Adventurer
Insight, can we try multiple skills to assist the group? I mean, Vrashek likely failed his attempt to disguise the group...but can he try something else to help?

Yes. You can all make multiple attempts. Keep in mind, however, that the skill challenge fails once you get to 3 failures. That doesn't mean that the adventure is over - it means that you will have additional obstacles to overcome in your quest to get to the Isle of Dread.

Probably the best strategy is to pick things that someone is good at, come up with a plan that uses that skill, and have people "aid another" to make sure you are successful.

One thing that I want to point out. These checks are meant to represent several hours worth of work. Simply asking one person something is a bit too small on the scale of what this is. You could, for example, make a Diplomacy check to represent convincing the Thieves Guild to help you with a piece of information; asking one person is not enough for a success.

Rhun

First Post
Sounds good. At Vrashek should have been fairly good at hiding the group...but natural 1s just aren't a happy thing.

Leif

Adventurer
Hey, it happens. Anyway, looks like we may be in for some additional complications this time around. Better just suck it up and get ready to grit our teeth, bear down, and work our way through it. And, who knows, we may pull it out yet!

Rhun

First Post
Hey, it happens. Anyway, looks like we may be in for some additional complications this time around. Better just suck it up and get ready to grit our teeth, bear down, and work our way through it. And, who knows, we may pull it out yet!

I'll let someone else see if they can get some successes this time around. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases