Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Insight

Adventurer
Initially, I wasn't sure whether everyone would be at this gathering. More and more, however, it seems to make sense that everyone would be there. Unless said character had somewhere more interesting to be. So, for the sake of moving things along and not muddling the picture any further, let's assume all of the characters are present at the nobles' party.

Insight

Adventurer
It is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I am unable to continue running this game. The "Isle of Dread" was the longest EN World game with which I have been associated, by far the most "successful" in that regard. I owe it all to those players who stuck with it, who came back time and again when there was a significant lapse in posting, who kept the flame alive when there were times I could not.

Unfortunately, on the one hand, I cannot maintain any sort of reasonable posting schedule, nor can I promise that I can put forth any effort that resembles a responsible DM. This is fortunate for me, however, as this lack of time to post is because my writing career is going places.

Recent changes in my lifestyle has severely limited my time to spend on EN World. This includes a change in my day job and a renewed commitment to my writing career. As I have been able to focus more on doing actual writing -- and not just thinking about writing -- it has become clear to me that I will only be able to pursue a real writing career if I spend as much time on it as I can.

Thus, I must end my commitments here at EN World. I will still check in, from time to time, as I am able. But I cannot be part of any sort of regular PBP game.

I wish all of you happy gaming and I hope that you can either find someone else to complete this endeavor or find another game to fill the void that this one leaves.

I will see you again someday.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases