Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Ummm, ok, Insight, I'll do my best with the Essentials updates to PH rules. I have Heroes of the Fallen Lands, Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms and the Rules Compendium. If there are any more changes that, say, have only appeared via D&D Insider or something, then I'll need to be informed of those, please.

Insight

Adventurer
Ummm, ok, Insight, I'll do my best with the Essentials updates to PH rules. I have Heroes of the Fallen Lands, Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms and the Rules Compendium. If there are any more changes that, say, have only appeared via D&D Insider or something, then I'll need to be informed of those, please.

That should be sufficient. I'll be able to help people who do not have access to DDI.

Leif

Adventurer
Leif's Filbert "Nut" Horwag, Halfling Sorcerer

"Nut" was born in the Five Shires but moved to Specularum when he was in his late teens to find more excitement, get access to better chicks, and for the spicier ethnic foods.

[sblock=crunch coming but not here yet]
22 point buy is indeed PH standard for 4E stats, and standard gold for equipment.

Oh, and I think I might have a 3pp Halfling book, can I use it if I do?
No dice! Eladrin, Tiefling, and Dragonborn I have, no Halflings! :(
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
So I assume DDI is something you have to subscribe to, right? Not like a d20 SRD?
Correct. You get all or nothing for $5-10 a month (don't remember). You can use the compendium to search, and look at skills (and maybe some PH1 stuff) for free, but most of it is locked up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases