Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

JustKim

First Post
I hope I'm in too, I'm pretty excited about playing Isle of Dread. But if there's only 1 controller slot, one of us is going to get axed. :eek:

The enchanter I want to play is named Nafije an-Noor Mahbooba.
nafije1.png

Enchanters are mostly dedicated to moving enemies where we want them (5 squares at a time), and making them attack their allies. I can also cover the group for diplomacy, and get it to +17 or more. I enjoy playing social characters so I wouldn't balk at the role of party diplomat.

renau1g

First Post
Ah, if we end up with a heavy ranged party I may elect to swap out Bear companion for Wolf companion, if that's cool with you Insight.

Insight

Adventurer
Ah, if we end up with a heavy ranged party I may elect to swap out Bear companion for Wolf companion, if that's cool with you Insight.

Our defenders are all melee, of course. I suspect that at least one of the strikers will be melee. So, I think we're OK however you wish to go.

Insight

Adventurer
With Shayuri's switch today, we now have the following roles submitted:

Leader x2
Defender x3
Striker x6
Controller x1

Please note that I am not basing the roster completely on role and there's a chance it will not be exactly what I stated earlier. I just need to determine the best (and most diverse and fun) party I can with 8 PCs.

drothgery

First Post
My artificer's working build is as a crossbow caster (though her daily powers are conjurations or summons); definitely a ranged leader.

Leif

Adventurer
So Insight, did you want full builds at this point?
Man, I sure hope he doesn't! He said "no" to that earlier, but we've already gotten pretty darned 'crunchy' around here! It will likely be at least this weekend before I can do justice to my Halfling Sorcerer. :-S

Insight

Adventurer
Man, I sure hope he doesn't! He said "no" to that earlier, but we've already gotten pretty darned 'crunchy' around here! It will likely be at least this weekend before I can do justice to my Halfling Sorcerer. :-S

Because I want to give people some more time to tweak their submissions, I'm probably not announcing the roster until tonight at the earliest. Until then, please don't post any full builds.

I guess if you really want to post something, sblock it like Walking Dad did.

tiornys

Explorer
On deeper consideration (where I've failed to come up with a build that I like), and given the high level of interest, I'll go ahead and give up my spot. Those who wind up playing, have fun!

t~

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases