[Adventure] The Mine-Militia Identity. (DM: horticulture; Judge: covaithe)

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I looked at the book and I don't see any price listed for the Veserab. It is just a listed as monster with the "mount" keyword. I don't know if it is just an oversight on Wizard's part, or if they meant you to catch rather than buy one.

Also, I don't think our last xp got approved, not sure if that matters at this point.

Since Sharpe is already level 2 but has not gained 2 approvals (I suppose I should of asked a judge for approval before taking the xp) should I just level him up to 3 and re-submit him?

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION] not trying to bug you, but I was wondering about the dragon for Sharpe :)

I have an idea for its status/blindness if it changes to a re-skinned Veserab.

covaithe

Explorer
OOC: Heck, why not. Rule of cool and all that. No gold, but you get the Veserab-dragon. What could go wrong, giving a flying mount to a ranged attacker at level 3? Just don't abuse it too horribly. ;)

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Heck, why not. Rule of cool and all that. No gold, but you get the Veserab-dragon. What could go wrong, giving a flying mount to a ranged attacker at level 3? Just don't abuse it too horribly. ;)
OOC: Thanks! :)

Sharpe is going to pretend his is a Favored Soul and throw daggers at non-flying enemies on the ground! ;)

Actually he does not have much damage wise in the way or ranged attacks so far. Plus if I abuse it I'm sure the next encounter will have flying enemies with Dragonlances or something like that! :eek:

Remove ads