[Adventure] The Mine-Militia Identity. (DM: horticulture; Judge: covaithe)

[sblock=Someone]
[MENTION=5656]Someone[/MENTION], he cannot shift away from Drew due to diff terrain. If he moves he is hit by OA. She will survive single attack or two. And the rest of us will not be hit by Fort hitting controler. In total, we'll spend less surges and resources if you shut down that one. Besides, if flail hits you and pushes you away to let's say I5 and prones, how would you protect anyone?

Of course, this is my oppinion, you're free to do as you think best :D Just like I charged forward attempting to block one passage, only to be punted away by flail :/
[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]I don't mean you're wrong; the flail guy could just very well pull me out of usefullness. Still, he'd need to roll for that: I feel that moving away from the greataxe bugbear means controlling myself without a roll; and if he targets me that's one blow that's not going to the squishies.

Actually the point may be moot. See edit in main post.[/sblock]

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=Meta] I think BB1 was dead before you applied flurry, if you want to direct that elsewhere. He had 16 HP left before Sharpe dealt 9 to him and you dealt 13.[/sblock]

[sblock=Shout of Triumph]J5>I5>G6[/sblock]

“Ooh…” Felix winces as the flail connects again. He decides to impart his infinite wisdom as Drew slides across the floor. “Don’t let them hit you. It tends to hurt.”

Sharpe’s blade connects and Felix finds himself propelled forward almost onto the statue. Pivoting on his heels he looses a bolt at the largest bugbear. Smirking as the bolt hits home in the brute's stomach, Felix agilely ghosts backwards to the corner.

"I don't know Drew... He looks pretty comfortable laying there."

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: RBA on BB5 +9 vs. AC; 1d10+10
Free: move to B6
Minor: Reload
Free: Switch to 1 handed grip on Crossbow
Move>Minor: Draw Longsword
No Action: Power Strike on any OA this turn

Note: If there are enemies visible in the hallway, Felix will acll out a warning, spend an AP and charge BB2, using Power Strike.[/sblock]

[sblock=Felix]Felix - Male Human Fighter (Slayer) 1
Passive Insight: 10, Passive Perception: 10
AC:18 Fort:14 Ref:16, Will:13 -- Speed:6
HP:26/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges Left: 9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers:
Battle Wrath
Mobile Blade
Power Strike
Heroic Effort
Stance: Mobile Blade
Conditions:[/sblock]

Last edited:

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
OOC: BB5 is in J7. Whenever there's different information about positioning in my posts, always go with what's on the map.

Felix has killed BB5 with his turn, FYI.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Mina leaned forward, but did not step any closer to the ongoing carnage. She raised one hand and waved it in a sharp gesture- and a glittering spot like a tiny star spun outward from one finger. Though she could only barely see the bugbear pinned beneath the statue, her dart struck it cleanly.

[sblock= OOC]
>Standard: Magic Missile against B2; 7 force damage
>Move: none
>Minor: none
[/sblock]

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
The tide of battle is quickly turned and multiple enemies drop to the ground; never to rise again.

The remaining bugbears, however, continue to fight despite the overwhelming odds. Perhaps there are worse things than death waiting for them should they fail.

The long trapped bugbear finally stands to his feet and immediately charges after Felix, swinging wide with its morningstar. Felix is too quick on his feet, and easily steps back from the attack.

The flail wielding bugbear steps forward and, in a hurricane of motion, sends Prime and Drew hurtling back and to the ground.
[sblock=Enemy Actions]Bugbear2
Move – Stand from prone
Standard – Charge > D4 > C4 > B5, Morningstar vs. Felix (AC 18); damage 1d20+8=13, 2d8+6=16

Bugbear4
Move – Shift > J5
Standard – Flail Assault vs. Prime (Ref 13), Drew (Ref 18), Sharpe (Ref 12); damage 1d20+4=15, 1d20+4=20, 1d20+4=6, 1d6+2=8. Prime pushed > J7 > I8 and knocked prone; Drew pushed > J8 > K8 and knocked prone.[/sblock][sblock=Map]
encounter1.rnd3.png
[/sblock][sblock=Status]Drew (K8) – HP: 8/24, THP: 0/4, Surges: 8/8, AP: 0, Second Wind: avail; +1 AC/Ref until EONT, bloodied, prone
Felix (B6) – HP: 26/26, Surges: 9/9, AP: 1, Second Wind: avail
Mina (N8) – HP: 24/24, THP: 5/5 Surges: 8/8, AP: 1, Second Wind: avail
Prime (I8) – HP: 13/33, Surges: 13/13, AP: 1, Second Wind: avail; bloodied, prone
Sharpe (K7) – HP: 30/30, Surges: 11/11, AP: 1, Second Wind: avail

Bugbear2 (B5) – HP: 17/44; bloodied
Bugbear4 (J5) – HP: 13/27; bloodied, marked by Prime
[/sblock][sblock=Enemies]Bugbear2 - AC: 15, F: 15, R: 12, W: 10
:melee: +7 vs. AC; 2d8+6
Bugbear4 - AC: 15, F: 13, R: 15, W: 13
:melee: +4 vs. Fort; 1d6+1[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Prime stands up while his internal self repairs mechanisms work, straighting minor dents and damage. He hurls himself again towards the flail wielding undead.

[sblock=actions]
Minor action: Warforged Resolve, gain 3tph, regain 3 hp since he's bloodied.
Move: Stand up
Standard action: Charge BB4, (movement ends at I6) hits for 6 damage and Marks him.
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats] Prime Warforged Fighter 1
Initiative: +1, Passive perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12
Defenses: AC: 20, For: 16, Ref: 13, Will: 13
HP:16/33, Bloodied: 16, Surge value: 8, Surges/day: 13/13 Speed: 5 squares
Languages: Common
AP: 1

Powers:
Tide of Iron, Shield Feint
Passing Attack, Warforged Resolve, Second Wind
Villain’s Menace[/sblock]

Last edited:

"Get the flail, I'm going to help Felix!"
Drew rolls over rolling over the stones springing up from the roll and charging down the hall. Too fast it appears as his dagger slashes only air.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Get up
Minor: Fallen Needle movement technique
Standard: charge BB2, end move in C4
[/sblock]

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
Sliding around to flank the bugbear, Felix calls merrily over to Drew, "They always assume the archer is bollocks in a melee." Felix slams the sword home in the goblinoid's side and gives it a violent twist. "They're always wrong..." It's pretty apparent from his tone that "they" are enemies not allies. In fact, he looks thankful for the assist.

[sblock=actions]
Move: Shift to A6
Minor: Switch to Battle Wrath Stance
Standard: MBA on BB2; 25 vs. AC for 16 damage
No Action: Power attack if the attack hits
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Woo! Lucky 7s! I feel like I should do 7777 damage on all hits. 777 posts at level 7...

Boo for minionizing an enemy.[/sblock]

[sblock=Felix]Felix - Male Human Fighter (Slayer) 1
Passive Insight: 10, Passive Perception: 10
AC:18 Fort:14 Ref:16, Will:13 -- Speed:6
HP:26/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges Left: 9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers:
Battle Wrath
Mobile Blade
Power Strike
Heroic Effort
Stance: Battle Wrath
Conditions:[/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I suppose combat is almost over, but could i have handed out THP to anyone last round? (5 THP to anyone within 5 squares who killed or bloodied an opponent)
Slash him again! Sharpe shouts, electricity shoots from his sword, drawing Prime's blade into the nearby Hobgoblin yet again.

OOC: Prime gets a free MBA against Hob 4 and +2 to the attack.

[sblock=actions]
Minor:Knack for Success on Prime, he gets +2 to next attack roll.

Standard: Staggering Note on Bugbear 4, 13 vs will, whew hit. 5 Thunder damage and Prime gets a free MBA against it.

[sblock=Sharp Stat Block]
Sharpe Wellington- Male Half-Elf Bard 1
Init: +0, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 14
AC 17 Fortitude 14 Reflex 12 Will 16, Spd: 5
HP 30 Bloodied 15 Surge Value 7; Surges Per-Day 11
AP: 1/1, Milestones:

Basic Attacks:
Basic Attack +3 vs AC, Longsword, 1d8 damage
Ranged Basic Attack N/A

Powers:
Staggering Note, Guiding Strike
Majestic Word X1, Shout of Triumph, Knack for Success, Words of Friendship, Second Wind
Stirring Shout

Misc: Once per round, when an ally within 5 squares bloodies or reduces to 0 hp an enemy, you can grant the ally 5 THP as a free action.

Conditions:
Nil

Note: Free ritual used.
[/sblock][/sblock]​

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases