[LPF] The Lady of Lake Laguna

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: oops, sorry. If you are attacking or making a skill check, then roll for that attempt and damage also. I'll roll fo the boars' attack and damage tonight and summarize results.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Elros will attack the nearest boar

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
HP: 22/22
AC: 17, Touch 14, Flat Footed 13
Initiative: +4
CMB: +4
CMD: 18
Fort: +4 +1 against fear
Ref: +4
Will +0, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects
Speed 30'

Comp Longbow (ranged): +8 = +2(BAB) + 4 (Stat) +1 (Feat) +1 (Mwk)(1d8+2)X3 Range: 100', +1 atk and dmg within 30'

Longsword: +4 = +2(BAB) + 2 (Stat) (1d8+2)19-20 X2

Immune to Sleep spells
Low-Light Vision
Perception +2

link to full sheet[/sblock]

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC:

Order is as follows by Initiative Roll:
- Krag: 23
- Elros: 22
- Kanli the Mad: 14
- Mortar Foehammer and Boar 1: 13
- Yoshiki Akita: 10
- Boar 2: 9

Krag was the first to put himself into a ready position, but he held back as he watched the nearest boar move to attack.

Elros didn't wait, but instead moved forward and cut a deep and bloody gouge into the flank of the second boar (-8 hps to second boar). Seeing Elros so engaged, Kanli followed with an attack on the wounded creature, eliciting a pained grunt as his glowing hand smacked the beast on its snout, causing a welt to appear on it (-3 hps to second boar).

Mortar was aiming towards the south to cover Elros, but as soon as he heard the first boar burst out from the north, he quickly turned and let fly with a shot that grazed its hind leg (-4 hps to first boar).

The first boar attacked at the same time, driving its tusks towards Yoshiki's legs, though the monk went to parry its attack as a defensive measure. As it struck out, Yoshiki managed to draw the creature off with a quick sweep of its front paw, causing it to awkwardly stumble by. Simultaneously, Krag's greataxe ripped through the air with force that was felt by his comrades, but his weapon fell just short of the boar.

The second boar's injuries turned it to rage towards Elros, but the nimble fighter easily side-stepped the attack.

OOC: Need actions and rolls. Combat order will stay the same until the end of this encounter. If this was my own house rules that critical miss by the first boar would have given the party the potential to do some severe damage. Instead, I just affected its facing so that the next combat round starts with its rear towards Yoshiki and Krag and its nose pointed at Mortar. As long as Mortar doesn't disturb this dangerous positioning, Yo and Krag will have flanking attacks this round on the first boar.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC about Round 1]
Boar 2 needs to make a DC 16 Fort save or lose 1 Strength (I don't think that changes anything). Also, the boar now has the Bleed 1 condition and loses 1 HP at the start of each of their turns (including the one just happening).
[/sblock]

Kanli looks on approvingly as the welt on the boar he touched festers and opens. "There! I told you my hands were spending too much time at the ends of my arms. This is much better."

Quickly he looks around, comparing the two boars. "This other one needs the gift of blood," he observes. Stepping away from the melee he is in, Kanli sucks in a large pint of air, and spits out a gobbet of blood at the boar fighting Yoshiki.

He takes hold of his axe and remarks, "Who wants red meat?"

[sblock=OOC for Round 2]
5' step, Acid Bolt at Boar 1, draw Greataxe.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
OOC: Ouch, if that hit it would have taken me down.

With the large boar's hind side exposed to him after his quick dodging maneuver, Mortar distracting the beast on the front end, and the adrenaline pumping, Yoshiki lets loose a flurry of attacks against the creature. First a fist hitting hard against the creature's hind quarter and second a powerful kick across the creature's side. As he does so, fire seems to light up in his eyes and transfers to his fist. Though Yoshiki doesn't seem to have the proper balance after dodging for his attacks to have any real effect against the beast. (Curse you die roller!!)

OOC: Flurry of Blows, first strike including Elemental Fist (plus 1d6 fire damage if hit). AC now 17. Rolls include flanking. If no flanking because Mortar moves, I'll still attack, but will try to move 5 feet to the side to provide flanking where Mortar moved or simply to allow Krag to find flanking on his turn.

Last edited:

Remove ads