Pathfinder 1E What the hell, Paizo?

Shemeska

Adventurer
WHAT?!

Why is there no Rarity?! Why is there no Pinkie Pie?!

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME PAIZO!!! BRONY NERDRAGE!!!

Everypony needs to boycott them!

ThatGuyThere

Explorer
WHAT?!

Why is there no Rarity?! Why is there no Pinkie Pie?!

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME PAIZO!!! BRONY NERDRAGE!!!

Everypony needs to boycott them!

They're there, names given as "example names". Whomever did this did their homework. :)

jimmifett said:
My 6yo rugrat watches the new show. She's getting the whole collection for easter. Wife and I call them the crackhead ponies, due to thier rampant insanity.

Sounds about right. :p

jimmifett said:
If only more of the world bothered to overcome thier own stupidity...

If it was that the ponies were making mistakes, and realizing it, and correcting them, that'd be one thing (see - Disney's Fairies). But - in the last episode we watched - the entirely plot was driven by the fact that one of the ponies forgot that it was their birthday. And suddenly remembered (along with everyone else) at the end. I don't care if your story is for very-young-children, that's lazy writing.

...wait, why am I ranting about My Little Ponies on the Internet?

Jadeite

Open Gaming Enthusiast
ThatGuyThere:
Well, the ponies also overcame manticores, dragons and cocatrices, so it's not just their own stupidity they're up against. But to quote TS: 'All the ponies in this town are crazy!'
Are you sure you watched Friendship is Magic? I don't remember any plot like this.

ThatGuyThere

Explorer
Well, the ponies also overcame manticores, dragons and cocatrices, so it's not just their own stupidity they're up against. But to quote TS: 'All the ponies in this town are crazy!'
Are you sure you watched Friendship is Magic? I don't remember any plot like this.

Heaven help me, but -

...which episodes were these? The DVD we had featured none of this!

Friendship is Magic, you say? I'll have to - I can't believe I'm saying this - give it a try.

Disney Fairies, Justice League, and Batman: The Brave And The Bold seem to be doing pretty well, but Ponies do remain a favorite for play-time.

Although the fact that you also describe them as "crackhead ponies" doesn't fill me with hope. :p

Jadeite

Open Gaming Enthusiast
Heaven help me, but -

...which episodes were these? The DVD we had featured none of this!

Friendship is Magic, you say? I'll have to - I can't believe I'm saying this - give it a try.

Disney Fairies, Justice League, and Batman: The Brave And The Bold seem to be doing pretty well, but Ponies do remain a favorite for play-time.

Although the fact that you also describe them as "crackhead ponies" doesn't fill me with hope. :p

The DVDs are horrible.
Friendship is Magic is the new MLP cartoon on the hub. It's where characters like Twilight Sparkle or Fluttershy (who is not a tree) are from. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were also featured in the G3 DVD cartoons, but are rather different in FIM.
It's pretty good for a cartoon targeting little girls. And pretty popular with the 25-35 male demographic.
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Online | The Hub Network

thundershot

Adventurer
The sad thing is that this is beyond awesome, and I'd love to see more stuff.

My household watches the new show religiously. I think it's innocent enough for kids, and some of the topics are subtle enough for adults to enjoy.

EDIT: HEY! I want page 35!

Last edited:

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
The DVDs are horrible.
Friendship is Magic is the new MLP cartoon on the hub. It's where characters like Twilight Sparkle or Fluttershy (who is not a tree) are from. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were also featured in the G3 DVD cartoons, but are rather different in FIM.
It's pretty good for a cartoon targeting little girls. And pretty popular with the 25-35 male demographic.
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Online | The Hub Network

My son is 4.5, and loves My Little Pony. Compared to some of the other cartoons that are on, it's not bad. Believe me, after enough Wow Wow Wubbzy, you'll appreciate anything with a little plot.

Stormonu

Legend
Those Piazo hacks!

First they steal and repackage the 3.5 SRD to put together Pathfinder and now they wholesale steal Wotc's "My Little Pony RPG" to make Ponyfinder?

:p

And somehow they manage to present it in a way that its appealing....

Between Weem's 5th edition and this, I wonder if these April Fools jokes might actually fly - I mean, we've seen what Kenzer & Co. did with Hackmaster...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases