Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Zerith

First Post
I is American! it haz the American measurement!!11!
But yeah :p

Uomo is 1.9 meters tall? 6'2" dead, shorter then me BUT: he is an old school roman he must have been a bloody giant; the average was around 5'3" for them back then! or 1.6 meters for you silly metric types :p

He would have towered over, just about anything back then, roman or not.

Also, height has only just recently been increasing, just so you know ;3

Voda Vosa

First Post
I do, but the rest of the world still has average heights that don't go over 1,7 mts. USA guys like you are addressed as giants. No wonder the NBA. Also, this arises, between other factors, on the interbreeding of races, that gives place to Hybrid vigour.

Zerith

First Post
Kinda my point, I’m tall by American standards, I’m 6’4”(1.93m); if I recall right, the average for a male here is 5’9.5”(1.76m)
Also, I just looked again, Uomo is 6’2.8”*, also tall by American standards: the Romans who his height is compared to are shorter than many short American girls.
This means while I’m tall, Uomo is gigantic; he is nearly a foot (0.3m) taller than his countryman, while they were alive.
[*why is metric so annoying? :/]

Anyways, been thinking about how to introduce Felix and have been reconsidering the “already traveling with Laura” option, but this dos bring in a question, what language dos she speak?
[Felix presently speaks English and German; he will likely learn more latter if we get that far :3]
just thought I’d ask since she does not have an extra language.
Speaking of languages, back to Uomo; what else dos he speak? VV, you paid for 4, but you get one (native) for free. I would have figured the ‘native’ one was English but that is one you’ve paid for, so what is the 5th/1st one? XD

BBs

First Post
I should post american stuff more often if it makes people angry. ;) Fine fine, hopefully my math isn't mistaken, she's 1.6 mts tall. And if I'm off, well, my math sucks. :.-( ... Well it does, a barbarian counting his fingers has greater math skills then me. ;)

Last edited:

Zerith

First Post
alright; hmm, why is she is Brazil again? (not per say motive but a stated reason she would give to a traveling companion) if we're going to see if her and Felix traveling together makes sense, might as well get an idea rolling.
For example, the idea of Felix vacationing/looking abroad for new talent are possibilities :3

BBs

First Post
Hmmm, always wanted to travel to some other continent, but never had the time or the reason to spend the money, now she has both. Seeing how it's better to travel by land then by air, with the security and what not, the farthest she could easily go would be Brazil. Awesome idea to have her and Felix traveling together. :)

Remove ads