Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
Had an unexpected visit from a friend I thought was going to be out of town for a while, sorry the IC took a couple days off.

I've updated Washington, both teams are now in free-rp mode.
My next post will be to introduce VV's character and give some world info via news circuits.

BBs

First Post
Sorry for the tardiness and the delay, here's my character

Laura Vioricta - PL 9
Codename: Shadow

Description: Laura is a very beutiful young lass in her early twenties, with long raven hair reaching down her back. Her skin colour is pale white, with her eye colour being red. Her colour of choice is black: her clothes, trench coat, fingerless gloves, combat boots, and even a mouth veil.

Tradeoffs: None
Trait: Powerful (+10 PP)
Earned Points: 0
Points Spent: 0
Hero Points: 0

Abilities: 60 Pts
STR 6
STA 6
AGL 6
DEX 6
FGT 6
INT 0
AWE 0
PRE 0

Offense:
Initiative: 9
Melee: 6, damage 6
Ranged: 6, damage 6
Special: Lifedrain: Fortitude save DC 16

Defense: 6 pts
Dodge: 6
Parry: 6
Fortitude: 6
Toughness: 6
Will: +6

Skills: 10 pts
Acrobatics: +1
Insight: +8
Perception: +8
Slieght of Hand: +1
Stealth: +2

Advantages: 9 pts
Attractive Rank 2, Diehard, Fast Grab, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Grab, Instant Up, Power Attack, Uncanny Dodge

Powers: 60 pts
Lifedrain - Weaken Abilties Rank 6 - (Broad +1, Similtaneous +1, Reaction +3 (Fortitude save DC 16)) = 36 pts
Leech - Healing Rank 1 - (Reaction +3, Limited: Only heals self -1) = 4 pts
Movement (Wall Crawling Rank 2, Safe Fall Rank 1) = 6 pts
Super Speed (Initiative +3, Quicken +3, Speed +3) Rank 3 = 9 pts
Power Lifting Rank 3 = 3 pts
Immunity: Criticals = 2 pts

Equipment:

Complications:
Motivation: Acceptance: Ever since Laura gained her powers, she felt isolated and cut off from the world. She'll do anything good to gain the right to feel human again.

Physical: Addiction/Power Loss: Laura is addicted with her powers. She always tries using her powers at the right time, or when to stop, but she fails at times. If she stopped using her powers all together, she'll become weaker and weaker to the point of death.

Power Points Totals: Abilities 60 + Powers 60 + Advantages 9 + Skills 10 + Defense 6 = 145

Background: Laura Vioricta was born alone, and to this day still has no family. Though she never really felt isolated, and cut-off from the world. During her time at school she could stand with a crowd of friends. Though she was also was shy, and would hide if she was publicized a bit too much. She decided to visit the school she graduated after a few years. During her visit, the school was then under attack, and her mutant powers activated. Her skin turned pale white, and her eye colour changed red. Panicked over this, she did one of the best things she always did: Hide.

Before Laura could do anything, she was spotted by some of the attackers. When they touched her, she could feel something strange. She could feel she was absorbing something from them, and as they got weaker, and weaker, she got more strong, faster, and better. She knocked out the attackers, and continued to with her plans of hiding. While hiding, she learnt she could disappear unnoticed in the shadows, along with other sets of powers. Through some crafty sneaking ... and some absorption from lucky attackers, and dumb luck, she escaped and snuck away from the attack "unnoticed". Ever since then she's been alone, afraid, and hiding, wondering what's happening to the world, and to herself.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Trait: Powerful (+10 PP)
Abilities: 60 Pts
STR 6
STA 6
AGL 6
DEX 6
FGT 6
INT 0
AWE 0
PRE 0
OK, first problem - If you have enhanced abilities, I prefer them being bought as powers, b/c if you buy them as straight abilities, it insinuates that your character is 'naturally' that powerful. You have a lot of 6's, which is like 'best in the world'. I'd suggest dropping them to 2/3/4 and just buying them as "Enhanced Ability" powers. It doesn't make much difference, and costs the same, but that's how I would like it.

Offense:
Initiative: 9
Melee: 6, damage 6
Ranged: 6, damage 6
Don't you think you should put some more into your attack to come closer to your PL 9 cap?

Defense: 6 pts
Dodge: 6
Parry: 6
Fortitude: 6
Toughness: 6
Will: +6
Same as offense- You should find a way to get your defenses/saves up closer to your caps.

Acrobatics: +1
Insight: +8
Perception: +8
Stealth: +2
Looks like you only have the points listed here, don't forget you also get to add the relevant ability for your total bonus.

Powers: 60 pts
Lifedrain - Weaken Abilties Rank 6 - (Broad +1, Similtaneous +1, Reaction +3 (Fortitude save DC 16)) = 36 pts
Super Speed (Initiative +3, Quicken +3, Speed +3) Rank 3 = 9 pts
Power Lifting Rank 3 = 3 pts
Immunity: Criticals = 2 pts

I assume your lifedrain/leech are reactionary to you touching someone?
Why is she immune to criticals?

Power Points Totals: Abilities 60 + Powers 60 + Advantages 9 + Skills 10 + Defense 6 = 145
OK, I'd suggest lowering some of your abilities and using other ways to up your offense/defense, b/c as it stands you're far below your power caps in everything.

BBs

First Post
Mmmk, how's this instead then? Hopefully it`s good now, sorry if it isn`t.

Abilities: 8 Pts
STR 1(Enhanced 6)
STA 0
AGL 2(Enhanced 6)
DEX 0
FGT 1(Enhanced 6)
INT 0
AWE 0
PRE 0

Offense: 6 pts
Initiative: +10(+6 Agl, +4 Improved Initative)
Melee: +9(+3 base, +6 Fgt), damage +9(+3 base, +6 Str)

Defense: 21 pts
Dodge: +9 (+3 base, +6 Agl)
Parry: +9 (+3 base, +6 Fgt)
Fortitude: +8
Toughness: +9 (Protection Rank 9)
Will: +7

Acrobatics: +8(+2 Rank, +6 Agl)
Athletics: +6(+6 Str)
Close Combat: +6(+6 Str)
Deception: +0(+5 from attractive if it can kick in)
Expertise: +0
Insight: +7
Perception: +7
Persuasion: +0(+5 from attractive if it can kick in)
Ranged Combat: +0
Stealth: +9(+3 Rank, +6 Agl)

Advantages: 10 pts
Attractive Rank 2, Diehard, Fast Grab, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Grab, Improved Initative, Instant Up, Power Attack, Uncanny Dodge

Powers: 90 pts
Enhanced Traits (Strength +5, Agility +4, Fighting +5) = 28 pts
Power Lifting Rank 1 = 1 pts
Protection Rank 9 = 9 pts
Senses: Darkvision, Ultra-Hearing = 3 pts
Super Speed (Quicken +1, Speed +2) = 3 pts

Power Points Totals: Abilities 8 + Powers 90 + Advantages 10 + Skills 10 + Combat 27 = 145

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
totally understand, guessing she's good, and more up to par, eh? Also another heads up, I work from 4 PM - 9 PM today

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases