Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
Threw not shoved. As in the guy went sailing over your heads. The rest of them are still north of you, though advancing slowly as they fire. ~180 feet

Jemal

Adventurer
Updated the Washington team, Frost's turn (And I presume Kombat will act with him).
As for LA, now that Fulcrum's ready for the escape, just need a meetup place and then we'll cut to the next scene.

VV, Sorry about the Lag time, was feeling a bit down over the weekend, and working 9-10 hour shifts.

Abilities look A little high for un-amplified stats... As it stands, your character is olympian-level in Dexterity, Stamina, and Fighting skill, and has the presence of a world-leader.
*On second thought, I'll allow it b/c your character's been around the block a few(thousand) times.

Skills: look fine

Advantages: I only count 37, you have 40 listed

Powers: All fine. Normally, you'd have to drop Regen to 9 for the power cap, but since the Regen/Immortality thing is your only power, I'll allow you to keep the regen at 10 for simplicity (Allows 1 regen/round).
Also, just so we're both on the same page, your Immortality by my math brings you back after one hour.
I'm going to give you an extra complication linking your Regen and Immortality. Since you chose fire as the thing that can kill you, your Regen is less effective when you're burnt. When you receive fire damage, your Regen does not function that round, though 'starts up' again the next round. This complication will give a Hero Point if you are burned repeatedly in a given encounter, but only one HP per encounter.

Combat: Where'd you get the Initiative+12 from? Your agility is 4 and you don't have anything I see that improves Initiative.
Don't forget swords and other melee attacks at your Str to the DC.

I don't like the concept of an 'array' of equipment (specifically weapons), but it's not overpowered so I'll allow it for now.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
I was going for this: Trained: You are experienced and trained with your abilities. You may raise the PL on any 2 things by +1, and any 1 thing by +2. that's why I have some things above the PL cap.

I had an improved initiative 2 but didn't show up in the sheet, for a reason I don't know heh.

I took the array idea from the utility belt idea.

Jemal

Adventurer
Allright VV, please note somewhere on your sheet what your 'trained' abilities are, and add it to the Rogue's Gallery.
Then if you're ready say so and I'll work out your introduction to the IC thread while we go over any final touches.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases