Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
H4H - Better now, been catching up on stuff & Busy IRL.

VV - Well, that'd be a big list, you've been a family friend for his entire life, anything specific?

I guess the basic stuff:
[sblock=James Gryphon]
Robert's 25 year old son, James, is a mutant like his father and grandfather. He is a powerful Telekinetic, and was always rebellious, disagreeing with his family's views and beliefs that they needed to keep mutants a secret, arguing that they were only postponing the inevitable. He dissapeared while on a camping trip two years ago and hasn't been heard from since.
[/sblock]

BBs - Haven't forgotten you either, just have to wait till I have the proper moment to Introduce you IC.

BBs

First Post
Yayyy! If you need help in intro, just ask. SHould I er uh post teh character in rogue's gallery?

ALso yayyy for you feeling okay!

Jemal

Adventurer
eep sorry I missed the last post, yes please post your character into the Rogues Gallery, BBs. I'll be working you in ASAP, swear, just waiting on an event IC.

hero4hire

Explorer
Sorry guys I think I am going to have to bail on this one. I evidently have only two gears for PbP active or inactive and I cannot seem to get in synch with the pacing here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases