Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
Anybody got any WIP's to Post or questions to ask? Weren't there one or two people who didn't have access to the books and needed help with character creation? If so gimme a rundown of what you'd like to be able to do and I'll help walk you through it.

Rathan

First Post
I don't have access to the books at all Jemal. I'm going to need some serious help creating and learning what attacks, skills, feats, and the like do with my character. I gave you a rundown in my earlier post of what I kinda wanted. :)

EDIT: I might have access to 2e soonish... so if I do I'd need to know the differences between the two..

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post

Shayuri

First Post
A WIP. Based on Cass from the Library, but with some training in how to use her powers courtesy of GRYPHON.

Not remotely ready yet, though take a look at the powers and make sure they're okay....

Str 0
Sta 1
Dex 3
Agi 2
Fgt 1
Int 3
Awe 4
Pre 3

Offense
Initiative: +2
Melee Attacks +1
Ranged Attacks +6
- Telekinetic Attacks +9

Defenses
Dodge +9
Parry +9
Toughness +9 (8 Impervious)
Fort +5 (+1 Con +4 base)
Will +7 (+4 awe +3 base)

Skills 20sp (10pp)
Deception +2 (+5)
Insight +3 (+7)
Investigation +5 (+8)
Perception +3 (+7)
Persuasion +2 (+5)
Ranged Combat: TK +3
Technology +2 (+5)

Advantages
Attractive 1
Ranged Combat 3
Equipment 1 (5pts)

Powers
Telekinesis Array 41pp
Telekinesis +9 (Move Object, Perception, Sustained, Subtle, Precise, 4pp/rnk+2) 38pp
AP - Throw Something Big +8 (Damage, Line Area 3, Indirect 4, Subtle 4pp/rnk+5) 1pp
AP - Throw Lots of Little Things +9 (Damage, Ranged, Multiattack, Subtle, 3pp/rnk+1) 1pp
AP - Compression Wave +9 (Damage, Burst Area, Selective Attack

Telekinetic Deflection (Enhanced Defense: Dodge +7, Enhanced Defense: Parry +8) 15pp
Telekinetic Shield +8 (Protection, Sustained, Impervious) 16pp
Telekinetic Lift +6 (Flight, Platform, Subtle 2, 1pp/rnk+1pp) 7pp

135/135

Jemal

Adventurer
Well off to work again, but wanted to assure Rathan that I'm pondering his character in my head, and it should be fairly easy to do.

Will post more and look over anything else that's been posted when i get back from work in ~10-11 hours.

Rathan

First Post
If you want to put him pen to paper proverbially Jemal... whip him up and post him here I mean... and I'll tell ya what I think... I mean I trust you as far as making my character goes... you're no slouch when it comes to making characters. I'm cool with whatever as long as it fits my basic profile!

Rathan

First Post
Anyone know how I can get my growth power to allow me to alter how much I grow? Allowing me to vary my size as I see fit?

So far I've purchased growth to level 4 and linked it to my Metal Skin (Protection Power), as I'll only be able to alter my size when it's activated (I made it a move action to activate it btw instead of permanent). But while it's activated I want to be able to go from my normal size to the max 4 ranks will allow and anywhere in between.

Rathan

First Post
Ok..... this is going to look like a hot pile of mess.. but here's my first go at character creation... let me know what you think all!

Name: James "Steely" Corin
Race: Human/Mutant
Power Level: 9 (135 PP's)
Points Left to Spend: [0]

Abilities:
Str 5
Sta 5
Dex 0
Agi 0
Fgt 5
Int 2
Awe 2
Pre 2
42 pts

Offense:
Initiative +0
Melee Attk [Punch/Kick] +9 (+5 Fgt, +7 Close Cmbt Punch/Kick)
Melee Attk [Grab] +9 (+5 Fgt, +7 Close Cmbt Grab]

Defenses:
Dodge +0
Parry +5
Toughness +5 (+9 Impervious)
Fort +5
Will +2

Advantages:

Choke hold
Contacts
Improved Grab
Improved Hold
Improved Defense
5 Pts.

Skills:
Athletics +4 (+9)
Close Combat (Grab) +4 (+9)
Close Combat (Punch/Kick) +2 (+7)
Investigation +6 (+8)
8 Pts

Powers:
Damage +7 (Penetrating (+1)) 14
Protection +9 [Metal Skin] (Sustained (0), Impervious (+1), Increased Action [Move] (-1)) 9
Growth +4 [+4 Str and Sta, +4 Intimidation, -4 Stealth, -2 Dodge and Parry] (Linked - Protection,) 8
Regeneration +9 (Persistant (+1,) Source [Metal] (-1), Affects Others (+1)) 18
Immunity +5 [Bullets] (Linked - Protection) 5
Immunity +10 [All Effects with Fire] (Linked - Protection) 10
Leaping +8 [1,800 ft, 12 Seconds to leap that far] (Affects Others (+1)) 16

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases