Sinking Ever Deeper [OOC]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Visil seems mollified by Elenka's words and nods in response as he accepts her signed contract.

His sharp eyes swivel to Temarel as he begins speaking. He steeples his fingers as he listens to the mans argument and concerns.

"I see that you are no fools, and from your own viewpoint I can see the concern over a task such as this, hired out to men and women such as yourself. However for now I can only assure you that I do indeed seek workers to move things. You see, were I to hire a member of my masters guild he would keep the details of this task tight to his chest until it benefited him the most. Members of other guilds would use it to attempt to weaken our guilds position. Were I to hire random strangers from the docks or field hands, they would have nothing to lose to sell information to others that would use it."

"Men, and women, like yourselves however have far more to lose should you break an oath. Without a reputation in a city like this, how often will you find work of value? Who will trust you to guard their goods, or their lives, if you are loose lipped? Each of you is a businessman unto himself and are of little worth without a good reputation."

"That is why I have sought employees here, not for your swords, but for your name."

He pauses for a moment to meet each of your gazes.

"If you are still interested I can explain with more details at the estate, but not here where many ears may be listening."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka Danyllova, Summoner 1

Elenka stands and clasps her hands demurely. "Well, then, unless you need more than the five of us for this employment I suggest we go to this estate so that we may discover what is what."

SJRSamurai

First Post
Zoryk Wolfheart Lvl 1 Sorcerer

Zoryk nods as the man explains himself yet for all of his big words, the half-elf sorcerer remains sure the man is hiding something, yet he remains silent on his thoughts, playing it close to his chest for the time being. "I concur with Lady Elanka, let's go to the estate, after all the contract stipulates a 24 hours period, we wouldn't want to lose time." says Zoryk with a mischevious grin.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Yes, this Estate is probably the best place to discuss any details further then what you have mentiond thus far."

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim brings his mug to his mouth and finishes the remaining ale, then stands as he slides his chair back. "Let's be headin' to dis estate and gettin' on wit business."

Tark

First Post
Temarel mulled it over for a bit before he felt the cold embrace of Sauvressa's arms around him.

"I will protect you, beloved"

Temarel sighed. "Very Well"

SJRSamurai

First Post
Zoryk Wolfheart Lvl 1 Sorcerer

Seeing Sauvressa and Temarel's display, Zoryk raised an eyebrow quizically before his features changed into an expression of understanding.
Wishing he had brought his ale with him the sorcerer looked to his other companions for their reaction.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases