pneumatik's WotBS 3: Shelter from the Storm

Arkhandus

First Post
Staret Liiros Tivaniel of the Aquilline Cross

Liiros is silent at first, considering whether or not it would be wise to talk with this random drunkard, let alone follow him anywhere else. The elf hesitates for a minute; he'd really rather find a tavern that was less full, before finding an inn for the night. Though he'd rest outside the city if he must; he would never ask an innkeeper to kick someone else out on the street just so he himself could have a room for the night.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hello Harek," the female halfling pipes up. "I am Shaylir and this is Fritz. Say hello Fritz."

The fox just looks up at everyone wondering when it will be time for a good nights sleep.

Thanee

First Post
Lytha

Lytha looks towards the man with suspicion in her mind.

Why does he ask for all our names... she wonders.

Maybe I'm just becoming paranoid... but...

“You can call me Gen,” the elf then says as a sorts of introduction.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Shaylir stands quietly by petting Fritz. The fox seems tense and the young priestess thinks he must be having trouble adjusting to the city.

{{ I know I sure am. }}
She thinks to herself.

OCC: That is my still about post LOL

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Harek smiles and nods as everyone says their names. "I'm a cooper - uh, a barrel maker. Ummm ... okay, look, someone’s looking for you. A few weeks ago this woman asked me to keep an eye out for you, and gave exactly your descriptions. A short blond woman with an accent I couldn't place, but she was really nice. She said her name was Jess. Anyway, I guess I found you."

Remove ads