pneumatik's WotBS 3: Shelter from the Storm

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
"I'm just supposed to leave a note at a house when I find you." Harek gives a description of where the house is located. "It's what Jess wants me to do."

[sblock=ooc]Everyone who is trained in the skills can make a sense motive and a spellcraft check.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Shaylir and Fritz both hardly pay attention to the odd man and his discussion. The young halfling watches the people as the walk by, and Fritz also watches so nobody steps on his tail.

Rhun

First Post
"Perhaps we could deliver the note for you, my friend," offers Hollister, while looking the cooper over with a keen eye.

Sense Motive +0, Spellcraft +13

Arkhandus

First Post
Liiros Tivaniel

Liiros finally speaks up, still wary of this stranger and whoever it is that sent him. "Sure, we could do that...."

[sblock=ooc]Still here, just not bothering to visit the site much while this stupid blinding color-scheme is dominant, and won't stay black unless I stay permanently logged in without clearing my temporary internet files folder. Which I always do, because years of not clearing it out caused the computer to run like :):):):) after it accumulated gigs of junk temporary files, until I finally cleared it out.

And I had a hard time figuring out anything for Liiros to say, since he generally doesn't converse with shady strangers he doesn't trust.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Still here, just not bothering to visit the site much while this stupid blinding color-scheme is dominant, and won't stay black unless I stay permanently logged in without clearing my temporary internet files folder. Which I always do, because years of not clearing it out caused the computer to run like :):):):) after it accumulated gigs of junk temporary files, until I finally cleared it out.

And I had a hard time figuring out anything for Liiros to say, since he generally doesn't converse with shady strangers he doesn't trust.[/sblock]

OOC: No worries, Arkhandus. Pneumatik is really busy, so the game is sort of on hold for the moment, anyway. And I hear you on the temp files!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases