Sinking Ever Deeper [IC] (HM Judging) - Page 24
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 356
  1. #231
    blank COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

    IronWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,842
    Fulgrim looks at the big pile of wood from the ruined piano as he sees Vincenzo change course towards the open doorway. "D'ese corpses don't know when ta give up!" Fulgrim states. "Tell us whe we're ready ta go. I'll help Temarel with slowin' dem up."

    Fulgrim then work to help push as much of the debris pile towards the hole as he can.


  2. #232
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,374
    Temeral, Sauvressa, and Fulgrim set to work moving as much debris over the hole as they can. With luck it will hold them back for a short time before the dead bash their way through the thin wood.

    Vincenzo peers into the next room. The room is dark but he can see a pile of debris about chest high in the center of the room. The floor has turned to mud in this room. Part of the far wall is halfway broken down and mud flows into the room from the lagoon outside.

  3. #233
    Member
    A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Greater Nashville area, Tenn.]
    Posts
    26,240
    OOC: outside=out of the building?

  4. #234
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    7,987
    The more she thinks about it the more she thinks there might be something interesting behind the door that has been nailed shut. Briefly she remembers the Irthosian curse her father was apt to repeat when she complained about boredom, 'May you live in interesting times.'

    "This whole day has been interesting," she mutters.

    Seeing the roiling waters and hearing Temarel's shouted command she rushes to help shove debris down the hole.

    MiniStats
    Elenka Human Summoner 1
    Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

    AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 11 Current: 4
    CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

    In Hand: nothing
    Spells:
    1st level: 2/2 remaining.

    Drevezh'Korol Eidolon
    Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

    AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
    HP: 11 Current: 10
    CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

    In Hand: birch beer & hawt dryad
    Conditions: kickin' back in the Other World

  5. #235
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    7,987
    "Vincenzo! What have you found?!" Elenka hopes the blockage is enough to hold back the undead because the nailed door has been scratching at the back of her mind and building up an intense (and dangerous?) curiosity. If Vincenzo has found a quick way out she'll be sorely tempted to find out what's behind the door. If it is more rooms of darkness, dampness, and hungry dead she'd be more inclined to leave the door be and put more distance between them.

    MiniStats
    Elenka Human Summoner 1
    Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

    AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
    HP: 11 Current: 4
    CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

    In Hand: nothing
    Spells:
    1st level: 2/2 remaining.

    Drevezh'Korol Eidolon
    Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

    AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
    HP: 11 Current: 10
    CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

    In Hand: birch beer & hawt dryad
    Conditions: kickin' back in the Other World

  6. #236
    Member
    A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Greater Nashville area, Tenn.]
    Posts
    26,240
    "It is a bit dark, but, I see some debris and the floor is muddy that seems to flow into a lagoon.may be we need to check the other door."

  7. #237
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott DeWar View Post
    OOC: outside=out of the building?
    OOC: Yes, it looks like the lagoon mud is flowing into the room indicating that this section of the wall is below the sea floor.

  8. #238
    Member
    A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Greater Nashville area, Tenn.]
    Posts
    26,240
    "I also think we are below the bottom of the canal-i think it is the the mud from the canal bottoms. This can not be good. He moves withot further ado and puts his shoulder to the door that is nailed.

  9. #239
    blank COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

    IronWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,842
    Fulgrim pushes the last of the debris that he can as Vincenzo returns from checking the open doorway and watches as the man moves to the door that is boarded shut and throws his shoulder against it. Shrugging he looks about at the others and seeing no one trying to stop the man, moves to help force their way through the door.

    OOC


    Heh - this door must be boarded shut quite well!

    Strength Check -- 1d20+3=8

    Fulgrim will resort to using his axe if we don't seem to be making progress with brute strength.


  10. #240
    Member
    A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Greater Nashville area, Tenn.]
    Posts
    26,240
    Vincenzo will move back and away if Fulgram pulls out his ax.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Sinking Ever Deeper [OOC]
    By SelcSilverhand in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Monday, 11th April, 2011, 02:07 PM
  2. Sinking speed
    By Olgar Shiverstone in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Tuesday, 2nd September, 2008, 11:43 AM
  3. Sinking a Rowboat - How?
    By Rechan in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Monday, 24th September, 2007, 11:09 PM
  4. Sinking a Rowboat - How?
    By Rechan in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Sunday, 23rd September, 2007, 07:51 PM
  5. That sinking feeling..
    By Three_Haligonians in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Sunday, 4th June, 2006, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •