"Necessary Evil" IC

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“I will come with you. I hope someone of you knows what to do with this... err... stuff here,” the Sorceress says.

Walking Dad

First Post
As you venture forward, you finally enter a brightly lit and very warm chamber. At the dead center is a massive, tower-like device, crackling with purple energy. Several large entrances are visible around the chamber’s perimeter, but all have been collapsed by careful demolition.
Littering the floor between the drainage hole and the massive terminal at the center of the chamber are a number of dead g’roks.
As you approach, you spy the author of the g’roks’ demise — one of Terron’s trademark robots! An 8’ tall iron monstrosity with large scythe-like hands and thick, spiked legs.
A few steps a metallic voice speaks:

"Welcome visitor to the geothermal energy terminal. The systems was unable you recognize you. Please speak the password to confirm your visitor status."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Helis quickly gaze the others, with big round eyes of surprise. "I hope thou have some sort of pass phrase, otherwise I'll have to destroy this golem. I guess that wouldn't put us in a good relationship with this Terron."

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“I think I read about this in a place called ‘the internet’.”

Klaatu Barada Nikto

OOC: We didn't actually get a passphrase, or did we? ;)

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, aka Brick

"This is not good," Brick mutters. He clicks off his flashlight in the bright lighting of the room and puts it away, freeing up his hands and bracing for what's likely coming.

OOC: I couldn't find a password, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss it.

jkason

First Post
OOC: Brick is, sadly, pretty much skill-less. He's made to hit things and be judgmental of folks who don't share his altruism. ;) Since I don't think he's going to be intimidating a robot, he's probably out of the running to help any of the skillful-er folk.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Guess that wasn't the right one, after all...” the Sorceress says to her allies and then turns back to the robot.

“Well, Mr. Robot, you see, things are a little more complicated. Terron, your master, is no more. We are the new owners of this place, but we didn't know that you were still down here. I'm afraid, but your guard duty is over for now. Please stand back and do not cause any harm to anyone for the time being. Maybe we could discuss a new... err... contract, or something like that?”

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases