"Necessary Evil" IC

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Already on my way!”

Using her teleporting powers to create a portal to the warehouse, the Sorceress looks at the assembled familiy members.

“Don't worry, I will take you over one by one, since you cannot walk. Someone will take care of these soon.”

Then she picks up one of them after the other and brings them to the destination.

Once that is done, the portal flickers out and ceases to exist.

“We are there,” she informs the doctor.

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare

Ben pulls a small bag of sand from him belt pouch. Taking a pinch between his fingers before putting it back in place. His metallic form shudders a moment, dulling, then he literally falls apart: into a pile of sand.

"I think I'm better at holding folks this way," he says by way of explanation, then the sand form slithers its way outside to the fleeing troops.

[sblock=ooc]His sand shapes and sand trap powers are probably good for catching prisoners if Doc decided he wanted them. Otherwise, with the tough fight, Ben would be likely to just let them go (he's not the kind to kill them while they flee)[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Will be hard for Ben to catch them in time, as they are outside of the building and he is inside. Siren has the best chance to interfere.

jkason

First Post
Will be hard for Ben to catch them in time, as they are outside of the building and he is inside. Siren has the best chance to interfere.

OOC: Since Siren is trying to fascinate them to hold them for us, I was working off the assumption that whomever she managed to 'hold' would be there when Ben got out. No worries either way, though.

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren keeps the drones busy until the rest of the team can show up to incapacitate them and grab some swag/intel/whatever else we manage to get before reinforcements show up.

OOC: Sorry, thought I'd made it clear that Siren was holding them till everybody else showed up...
Anybody have anything else before we leave?

jkason

First Post
OOC: Did we ever hear back from Destruction on whether he wanted us to bring him prisoners? (Siren used her telepathy to ask, I believe). Ben planned on using his sandstone object powers to hold the prisoners at least until Sorceress could return to 'port us out. Otherwise, I think he's done, at least.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases