"Necessary Evil" IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Drone will saves (DC 25) (1d20+5=13, 1d20+5=23, 1d20+5=16, 1d20+5=12)

The remaining drones fall under Siren's attack.

On the other side of the portal, the glowing man looks dismissive on Helis: "I will leave you now, as I fear your clumsy blows will end another innocent life if we battle here. But your deeds will be remembered!" After saying that, the man flies away, phasing through a building as he does.

Combat is over. What are you doing next?

Jemal

Adventurer
"Ah, the mighty warrior returns now that we've destroyed all his enemies for him. I presume this will be a shining example of the assistance we can expect from you?"

Without waiting for a reply, Siren activates her Telepathy, and starts heading towards the Rendevous point.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia, The Fallen Angel PL10

Octavia joins the others and nonchalantly remarks at Siren's comment about Helis, "Thou shouldst not poke thy bear with a stick, lest thou desires to be mauled."

She pops invisible and heads to the rendezvous location to scout the situation.

OOC: Take 10s on Stealth and Notice
[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +13 Def: +10 (2 ff) Tough: +10 (6 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +15 Will: +12 CMD: 27
Attack: Ring: +12 CMB: +2
Hero Points: 1 + 3 (for Inspire)
Health: Excellent specimen of female sexuality
Diplomacy: +7; Escape Artist: +20;
Notice: +18; Sense Motive: +14 Stealth: +20; [/sblock]___________________________________________
NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Alright. Looks like we have this part figured out now, at least. Sorry for the confusion with the portal, I really forgot about the detail, that we were going to be fetched in here. Anyways, any reason why we shouldn't be heading for the rendezvous point now?” the Sorceress asks.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, Brick

Ben chuckles at Siren's dig, though he also has to concede Octavia's point.

“Alright. Looks like we have this part figured out now, at least. Sorry for the confusion with the portal, I really forgot about the detail, that we were going to be fetched in here. Anyways, any reason why we shouldn't be heading for the rendevouz point now?” the Sorceress asks.

Brick shakes his head. "Let's get to the rendevouz and get the heck out of here before we draw anymore trouble."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Helis nods to Octavia "Thou better do that small one, unless thy want to get stomped on. These were but mere insects. I'll show thy my power when we face a true worthy adversary; in the meantime, thy can handle the insects so they don't bother me." Says the greek warrior with a big evil grin.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Insects.. of course a surfacer would make such a comparison. You surface men always so worried about size.. We of the sea know it is unwise to discount something's danger simply because it's not bigger than you."

"The bear may be a danger in your world, but in the depths, the shark reigns supreme." Siren smirks aas she send the private message to Octavia, her vissage flashing over with that of a shark for a moment.

Her face returns to normal quickly, though, and she continues towards the rendevous "We're on our way, 'Doctor', I presume the transport will be on time?"

[sblock=ooc] Illusion to make her face look sharklike for effect, just for a moment before returning to business.
I believe we're all ready to move on towards the rendevous point, unless there's further attack. :D

PS: VV, you're using the word Thy when you mean Thou or Thee.[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia, The Fallen Angel PL10

Invisible, Octavia stares blankly at Siren, pausing after the retort. Her tone betrays her feelings of not caring for the woman's superior attitude one bit as the words come seemingly from mid air, "Sharks dost fly? Nay, they dost not."

Not waiting for a reply, the invisible woman wings off to do her scouting at the rendezvous location.

OOC: Take 10s on Stealth and Notice
[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +13 Def: +10 (2 ff) Tough: +10 (6 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +15 Will: +12 CMD: 27
Attack: Ring: +12 CMB: +2
Hero Points: 1 + 3 (for Inspire)
Health: Excellent specimen of female sexuality
Diplomacy: +7; Escape Artist: +20;
Notice: +18; Sense Motive: +14 Stealth: +20; [/sblock]___________________________________________
NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“I would vastly prefer if we would work together, here. These drones weren't much of an opposition, but I'm sure our true strength will be tested soon enough.”

As she lets her concentration lapse, the portal slowly fades away. The Sorceress is on her way to the rendezvous point in the center of the prison camp as well, now.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases