"Necessary Evil" IC

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

Helis tries to remove the weight of Brick from over him, but his wounds take toll on him. A considerable line of blood runs from his mouth. At the effort, Helis' eyes fix in sudden pain, and he coughs a spray of blood. Gasping, the greek warrior manage to grin a bloody smile. "Seems thou have bested The Destroyer! *Cough* What would thy have of me?" he says, relaxing his muscles, and opposing no resistance.

Brick relaxes a bit when Helis finally concedes.

"Just ... keep it in check for goodness' sake," Brick says. "We're all in this together, whether we like it to or not. The least we can do is try not to kill each other?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia, The Fallen Angel PL10

Octavia examines the nail polish on her finger nails casually, and remarks, "Since thou has captured the fiend, shalt thou behead him? Or just make him lick thy boots."

After trying to urge them on to fight harder, she is rather bored that the outcome appears to be rather one-sided. It has been awhile since she played dominatrix and had a slave, and she spares a moment for some fond memories of the past.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +13 Def: +10 (2 ff) Tough: +10 (6 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +15 Will: +12 CMD: 27
Attack: Ring: +12 CMB: +2
Hero Points: 1 + 2 (for Inspire)
Health: Excellent specimen of female sexuality
Diplomacy: +7; Escape Artist: +20;
Notice: +18; Sense Motive: +14 Stealth: +20; [/sblock]___________________________________________
NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
GM: Everyone ok with making a fast forward move? This game got really slow. Problem is that I will have a reduced Internet access on this weekend, so we will continue on Sunday evening my time.

Walking Dad

First Post
Chapter 2 (regain spent HP, if necessary)

A few days after your last encounter with Dr. Destruction, a prerecorded message comes over the team's comm-links.

(If you didn’t keep your comm-link, you will find a new one in your possession nonetheless.)

"The information you brought me reveals that there is a power sourcelocated deep beneath Star City that the aliens haven’t discovered. I need access to that power source for my own purposes.
Finding it won't be easy, however. It was created by the villain named Terron some years ago, and its exact location died with him. It is my firm belief that the Undergrounders who live beneath the city know its location.
Persuading them to share this information is another matter.
You'll need a very heavy piece of equipment to make the power terminal useful to me. You’ll find it in the warehouse where I left you. At least some of you should be able to carry it."

[sblock=OOC]You all know that the Undergrounders are a community of super that live underground. Please describe your lair, where you received the message, your reaction and your arrival at the ware house.

Reasons why you may go:

Dr Destruction is powerful and you don't want him as an enemy.
This power source sounds interesting in it's own right.
You feel honorbound to oblige.
This will provide a challenge.
This will provide profit.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren pondered the message as she quickly swam back from meeting with her atlantean contacts. She hadn't seen any of her 'companions' since the altercation with the destroyer. Hopefully their reunion wouldn't be too tense. She'd have to have a word with him and see if there were still issues. He'd fought well, and she was willing to leave it at that if he was.

She arrived at the warehouse a few hours after the message, using both her sonar and telepathy to try and sense if anybody else was nearby while she climbed out onto the dock. Shaking some of the water out of her hair, she walked towards the warehouse.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Helis had been walking "on" things after the last meeting with the others, releasing his frustration for his defeat. He had lost the chance to destroy that mermaid, and that enraged him. But there were more interesting things to destroy. That powersource seemed like a good target, it would certainly make "boom". Alternatively, the greek titan thought about the potential of absorving that energy for himself with a grin.
Walking down in shiny golden hoplite armor, Helis stands in place, arms folded in front of his chest, waiting for the others to show up.
When Siren walks in first, he nods. "Campeonis, an honor." he adds, with a bow. "I hope we get the chance to use our prowess against the Undergrounders instead of each other this time."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases