"Necessary Evil" IC

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

The Sorceress nods with approval as two of the beasts fall to their attacks. Focusing her attention on the last G'rok now, she sends a blast of ice towards the brute, hoping to freeze it and thus hinder any further attacks from it.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Glacial Spike on the last G'rok.

Toughness DC 25 (Blast 10) and
Fortitude DC 20 (Petrification 10 - "Turn to Ice" for one Round (then a new Save can be attempted))[/SBLOCK]

Jemal

Adventurer
The water continues churning as Siren's fury manifests, coalescing around the remaining G'roc(s?).

[sblock=ooc]
I was just reading extra effort and was reminded that power stunts last for the encounter, so I'll do the exact same thing as last time.
Your post says only the one fighting hellis is standing, but the combat block at the bottom lists only G'roc 3 as unconscious, so I figured I'd roll a second attack just in case.

Use All-out attack for -5 def +5 atk, and Aggressive stance for +2 atk/-4 defense. Siren's ticked.
+14 attack bonus, they make DC 28 Toughness saves, I crit on a 16-20. Using selective to avoid allies.
Results:
First Attack AC 20, Second attack AC 28(If applicable)
Siren:
Defense 13, Winded
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The last g'rok falls at last under the combined attack.

You continue exploring the sewers, looking for something unusual...

roleplay at will ;)
and please add a notice check to your next post

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Dangerous beasts,” the Sorceress comments. “Everyone alright? We should move on, the noise of the fighting might attract more unwanted visitors.”

Voda Vosa

First Post
Helis spits on the corpse of the lastly fallen beast. "Mere brutes, that know nothing of the art of war, their poor excuse of souls now belong to Hades" the warrior chuckles, as he closes his fist, making the lance of golden energy to disperse into thin air.

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, Brick

Ben stumbles his way back to the device after the G'roks fall. While he has no trouble hefting the machine, it's clear he's hurt.

"I agree we should find another place to be, but if we have the time, I think I could use a rest to try to get over the knocks I took from those things.

OOC: Ben is Staggered at the moment. Looks like natural healing, he'd have to rest a full hour, unless someone has any kind of healing powers?

Walking Dad

First Post

OOC: Ben is Staggered at the moment. Looks like natural healing, he'd have to rest a full hour, unless someone has any kind of healing powers?
[sblock=OOC]
You could also use a HP to make a recovery check. Hint, most of the time it is more effective to spend them in combat to avoid staggered and their likes in the first place.
No problem with waiting... I will just check for something happening (like g'rok attacks) again :devil:
[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Sorry, no healing spells. And my "healing potions" (extra Hero Points for Recovery) only work for me, I'm afraid.

I could use Ritual Magic, but ... that takes a lot longer than simply resting. ;)

I really should use some spare time to develop a few useful ritual spells, just in case...[/SBLOCK]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I can only ease the burden on thou shoulders, healing and repairing is not in my sphere of competence." states Helis, offering himself to carry the device.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases