"Necessary Evil" IC

Arkhandus

First Post
Gemini

Gemini's 'brother' carries some of the supplies, but the two Geminis are silent for awhile as the group makes their delivery. Finally, as Chloe leaves them to go through some narrow pipe, Gemini asks "Aaand how, exactly, are we to expand the pipe? Or is it safe to just smash through at this point?"

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Thank you very much, Chloe. Do you know how far it is from here? Is it right up there? Has anyone been inside there, yet, to your knowledge?”

The Sorceress looks at the drainage hole. How big is it? Will a slender person fit through it? Is there a room above, where she could teleport to?

Walking Dad

First Post
"How should I know what you can do?

I wriggled in once, as could most slight framed people, but I only took a brief look. There could be still be some security measures activated."

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, aka Brick

Ben frowns at the small opening.

"No way I'll fit through there, that's for sure," he says. "But I'll be happy to bust it open if we want to try that."

Arkhandus

First Post
"Well, we don't have much choice now, since we gotta stuff the big gizmo in there. Or......do you think you could squeeze through and make a portal in there, Sorceress? Would that hunk of junk Brick's been carrying fit through your portal?" Gemini says.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Well, I can certainly try that.”

The Sorceress will then recast her defensive spells (Energy Shield and Frozen Armor) before she tries to get through the drainage hole and into the room above them.

Walking Dad

First Post
The sorceress is just slender enough to pass through the drainage hole. The room above is dark, with only tiny glowing buttons from some technical devices give of some light. The only think she hear is the quiet murmur of working computers and electronics.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

The Sorceress looks back down through the hole, telling her allies, that everything is ok for the time being.

“The room looks quiet. Just some computers and electronics stuff. Give me a moment.”

She then sits down near the hole to get herself acquainted with the location and to attune herself to it, so that she can later open a portal inside here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases