"Necessary Evil" IC

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

Once she is prepared, the Sorceress quickly casts a teleporting spell to transport herself next to her allies.

“Alright, it is time. We can now enter. I havn't moved far from the hole, yet, so be prepared, as unexpected things might still happen.”

After those words of warning, the Sorceress creates the portal, that will connect their current location with the room above.

Voda Vosa

First Post
As quick as the portal appears, Helis, extending his right hand to the side, manifests his Golden Hypastes, and marches in, determination written all over his face. "Onward!"

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, aka Brick

"Well, I suppose we can never blame him for a lack of zeal," Brick says dryly, then he, too, moves through the portal, carrying their benefactor's technology with him.

Walking Dad

First Post
Helis is right, the nearby walls seem to be stuffed with with random wire, metal and electronics. The glow of the portal doesn't reach far into the adjacent corridors (north, south, east).

Alien_Lab_Revisit_by_Dachande99.jpg

Picture is for fluff, not the actual lab (no lights on).

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, aka Brick

OOC: Sorry. Long weekend in the US; wasn't near the computer much.

Brick reaches into his belt and a click later, he's turned on his flashlight.

"Better?" he says. "Now, let's find a light switch, yeah?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Even with the flashlight, you conclude that you will need do some old-school exploration... or will anyone try to operate the surrounding machinery?

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, aka Brick

Ben sets the equipment down, since this is clearly where it should be hooked up.

"We should probably clear the area before we start mucking with gadgets. Anyone want to back me up?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases