"Necessary Evil" IC

Walking Dad

First Post
"This is the the welcome/security program not the TG 4 security drone. Please define information. Please define 'is no more'. You have 3 more minutes before auto-security activates."

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, aka Brick

"There was an extra-terrestrial invasion of the surface world, and I'm afraid your former ... er ... employer was a casualty of the violence, only able to give us the location of this facility before he passed, but no security specifics," Brick tries, hoping he's helping rather than hurting the Sorceress' efforts.

OOC: M&M has aid another, doesn't it? Brick should never roll his own Diplomacy, but can hopefully bolster Sorceress.

Edit: Or he could be completely useless. :p

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: No, he was one of the villains gone missing after the attack that nearly killed all heroes. Most think he went undercover in one of his many hidden bases around the world.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"This is the the welcome/security program not the TG 4 security drone. Please define information. Please define 'is no more'. You have 3 more minutes before auto-security activates."

"Fool, I'll define the therms for thou. "is no more" stands for slain, dead, non existent. He has been killed despite thy guarding duty. There's no reason for thou to guard this place. Stand aside, metal man, or face the same dastiny as thy master!" Helis says threatingly, as he points his lance to the robot. However, the greek man doesn't know this is not a living creature, and hence it is quite hard to intimidate.

OOC: Rats

Walking Dad

First Post
"Given information is not confirmed. Source isn't deemed trustworthy.

Time until password:

10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1.

TG 4 security drone now activated. You will be exterminated. Resistance is futile."

The speaker says as the huge robot starts moving...

OOC: Last chance for 'before combat' preparations. If you want to do any, post them and your initiative. If not, I will just roll for you.

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, aka Brick

Unsure about what kind of protocols the security computer might have, Brick pulls up his gas mask and yanks his flash goggles over his eyes.

"Okay, so looks like we're breaking things again, then?"

OOC: Invisible Castle is crashing on me, so will roll initiative here after posting

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I wouldn't want it to be otherwise! Charge!!" howls Helis, as he lumbers forward, aiming to throw his lance to the construct's head.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

The Sorceress moves back a few steps, not wanting to be in the direct vincinity of the robot, when it begins to attack.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases