"Necessary Evil" IC

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Yes, that would work. Of course, I will have to leave you here, then. But it does sound like a good idea. I will shut down the current portal, and teleport away for a while, then open another one, which will appear right where the current one is inside these chambers.”

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

The Sorceress nods to her allies. “Good Luck! And see you soon.”

Then she vanishes with a simple gesture, teleporting away from the deathtrap they are currently in.

She teleports a number of times, until she reaches the sewer area, where they climbed down into the sewers, and which should be far enough away.

Once there, she stops and creates the new portal, to bring her allies into safety.

Walking Dad

First Post
The machine isn't fully charged as the Omegans have to use the portal of the Sorceress.

The portal is just closing behind Helis as you all more feel than hear a rumble and the street is vibrating a few seconds...

With the device nearly charged, what shall they do next? Check on the Undergrounders? Contact Doctor Destruction? And Gemini is still missing.

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

Ben breathes a sigh of relief as they just barely manage to escape, though he quickly realizes the implications of the fact they felt the blast so far aboveground.

"I think we need to make sure the Undergrounders are all right. We're the ones who set that thing off, after all. No telling what it might have done to the structural integrity of the tunnels."

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“It is not very far to their underground lair from here, if your recall. It won't hurt to take a quick look,” the Sorceress agrees.

“And we do not really all have to speak to the Doom. How about we split up and one group checks on the Undergrounders, while the other contacts Doom and fill him in on the latest news. Then we meet up again on the surface, where we got down to the sewers?”

Jemal

Adventurer
"I should be able to contact the doctor mentally. Lets head to the undergrounders, there is no reason to split up unless I cannot contact him."

Siren concentrates on Doctor Destruction, attempting to link to his mind again and inform him of what is happening.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases