"Necessary Evil" IC

Walking Dad

First Post
A familiar feeling link is established between Siren and Doctor not-Doom.

"Ah, Siren. Do you have good news for me? And what happened to Gemini?"

OOC: How will you move back to the Undergrounders? Mundane/walk? teleport?

jkason

First Post
OOC: Probably best to walk, I think, so we can assess damage as we go, save teleporting for if the way it completely blocked. At least, that's my thought.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Looks like Gemini's decided to go solo again."

Siren fills Doc Destro in - the device, Terrons lab, and the almost-powering up.
"We are heading back down to the sewers to see how the inhabitants have fared with the destruction of the lab. It caused a sizable tremor. Do you happen to know of any other locations we could use to finish charging the device?"

[sblock=ooc]
Note: Italics indicates Telepathic communication.

I'm guessing we're just walking, I don't think Sorceress has her portal attuned to the sewers anymore, so there's not much of a choice really.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Siren:

"You may check the Undergrounders...

and I may know another location. We should all meet later. You will need a replacement for Gemini. I know someone with the maybe needed electronic skills. And it is easier to explain everything with the others listening, too."

The Doctor tells her. He will meet them tomorrow evening at yet another warehouse...

---

Group:
You haven't moved far, but everything seems fine, as far as you can see.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
"Continue forward, the Doctor will see us tomorrow with another recruit and some information."

Siren continues moving forward, keeping her mind open and scanning.

Walking Dad

First Post
You are not able to relocate the secret entrance to the old cave system. But what you see gives you hope for the Undergrounders. It seems the bulk of the explosion was channeled upwards. This makes only sense as Terron often used thermal energy. An eruption from below the lap, through at and to the surface.

OOC: see the OOC thread please (link in the first post.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

"Well, at least it looks like the damage took a straight shot upward," Ben says as they fail to re-locate the entrance. "And with that thing nearby, anyway, I'd think the undergrounders would have some contingencies if something went wrong.

"I'd prefer to hear first hand that they're okay, but I'm at least a bit easier about their chances."

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

The Sorceress nods to Brick's words.

“Indeed, it looks like the damage wasn't as widespread. Good. These people have done nothing wrong.”

“Well... it looks like we have done what we could, and a little more, especially in terms of collateral damage. I guess it's time to head out and get some rest, maybe.”

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Weaklings!" Mutters Helis. "They need to be strong if they are to survive!" he states in his delusion, as he marches forward, militaristically.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases