"Necessary Evil" IC

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

"Distance might not be a problem for Siren's telepathy with us, but if she gets in any trouble, it's more of a problem for us, especially if she's somewhere Sorceress isn't attuned to," Ben says with obvious worry.

"I think we should try to get in the general area, at least, in case we need to get to Siren in a hurry," he suggests. "Maybe you'd be able to monitor the security systems that way, too, Cybermind, give us some early warning if Siren's scouting is being detected."

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

The Sorceress will look for a spot where they can retreat to, if necessary, and attunes herself to that place to be able to open her portal there.

Otherwise, she will just wait and see what Siren comes up with.

Walking Dad

First Post
The Naval Base

800px-Indy4MapNavalBase.png

The Naval Base itself is mainly on the dry ground.

The combined efforts of Cybermind and Siren reveal a total of six drones, two V'sori subjockeys, and a quartet of V'sori mechanics in the dock area. But you will have to act fast, as there is also a regular patrol of six Fins (K'tharen).

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
After some time, Cybermind speaks. "If these... V'sori... have any sort of network in place, and I assume they do... I should be able to interface with it and interfere with their communications. Possibly, their defenses as well. Once we get close enough to tap into their systems, I will know what we're up against."

Cybermind looks down at the notepad (OOC: I assume this is a technological device, not a paper notepad). "I have studied the map and I believe there to be several points of entry that are particularly advantageous." Cybermind concentrates for a moment, focusing on the notepad. "I have tapped into this device's network connection. I will now connect to the base security cameras and see what we can find."

OOC: Cybermind, now that he knows the coordinates of the base in question, will use his ESP power to tap into the cameras or whatever visual security exists at the base. His goal is to see how much of the base he can monitor from the cameras. He's not looking for anything specific at this time. Once Cybermind has an idea of what he can remotely monitor, then he will target specific areas.

If I need to make any rolls for this, to break through security or something, let me know.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Insight]No need to roll. The security of the dock isn't advanced enough to be a challenge for Cybermind's powers/skills. For occupants see my above post. It is basically a hangar for maintaining/storing the subs. One big room with some smaller rooms attached. All but the toilets got got security cams. The big room has a kind of a 'swimming pool' in the middle that has an underwater connection to the sea. There are currently two subs in the water.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

"Okay, then, sounds like it's pretty straightforward. If sorceress can get us in close as possible, she, Helis and I can cover Cybermind and Siren while you two secure the sub from above and below. If you happen to hack the spare sub so it can't follow us, so much the better," Brick says (and "thinks" toward Siren) with a fair amount of confidence. He cracks his knuckles and smiles.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“I can certainly look into that. Any thoughts where you want to end up after stepping through the portal?” the Sorceress asks.

Jemal

Adventurer
"I think I may have a plan..." Siren thinks to the group while circling near the base.

[sblock=ooc] I assume there's a moon pool for the subs to exit via, where is that on the map, and have siren/cybermind found any patrols/security in/near the pool?
*Also, she is using her dynamic powers to show an illusion that she's just a school of fish swimming around in case any fins are swimming nearby*[/sblock]
[sblock=plan] Not sure how much you guys want to fight your way through this(Well I think we know Hellis' view), but I think this may work for getting us in and out virtually undetected.
Siren uses Extra Effort to Power Stunt an "Affects Other" To her Underwater breathing, essentially 'breathing for' Sorceress (See mermaids in any tv show/movie), while guiding her into the pool.
Cybermind loops the cameras so they don't see anything happening in the sub pool (just the sub sitting there).
Sorceress creates her portal, everybody comes through into sub, cybermind disables any security/tracking on the sub, and we take off.
Brick and Hellis stand by to beat heads in case we're discovered.

Hopefully by the time a patrol physically enters the room and notices the sub missing, we're far enough away that they can't follow.
Thoughts?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
[sblock=plan] Not sure how much you guys want to fight your way through this(Well I think we know Hellis' view), but I think this may work for getting us in and out virtually undetected.
Siren uses Extra Effort to Power Stunt an "Affects Other" To her Underwater breathing, essentially 'breathing for' Sorceress (See mermaids in any tv show/movie), while guiding her into the pool.
Cybermind loops the cameras so they don't see anything happening in the sub pool (just the sub sitting there).
Sorceress creates her portal, everybody comes through into sub, cybermind disables any security/tracking on the sub, and we take off.
Brick and Hellis stand by to beat heads in case we're discovered.

Hopefully by the time a patrol physically enters the room and notices the sub missing, we're far enough away that they can't follow.
Thoughts?
[/sblock]

OOC: Sounds like a bang-up plan to me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases