"Necessary Evil" IC

Insight

Adventurer
"Actually, Helis," Cybermind says. "This one is more up MY alley!"

Cybermind concentrates, trying to take control of the robot.

OOC: Initiative check just in case. Switching to Mind Control alternate power. Mind Control effect vs. target Will. DC 27 to resist.

Walking Dad

First Post
Cybermind is able to take control of it. But it takes more effort than he thought... like he had to wrest control form someone (something?) else...

OOC: Because of the multiple sub-systems and failsave controls it will count as 2 (of your 5) targets of Cybermind's mind control, Insight.

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, Brick

As the robot seems to stop in its tracks and fails to attack, Ben reaches out as if to give Cybermind a congratulatory slap on the back. Then he notices the extra effort it seems to be taking the man, then stops mid swing as he realizes something.

"Wait a minute. You don't think that's what we're after, is it? I mean, the endoskeleton of the super robo?"

OOC: I don't suppose we have any kind of detecting gizmo that will actually tell us if we've found the robot and its power source?

jkason

First Post
OOC: If the machine expert believes "this is not the droid we're looking for," (sorry, couldn't resist. :) ) then I'd say on to the lab, though probably safest to send the robot ahead to walk into any ambushes. :D

Insight

Adventurer
Cybermind concentrates on the robot and sends it forward into the lab. He uses the robot's senses to see what is happening in the lab.

Walking Dad

First Post
The robot walks through the area towards the lab. Multiple 'stains' are on the ground and on the walls. At least of the doors it passes through seems to have been ripped open by bare hands.
In the lab area, multiple 'twins' of it are lying in what seems to be loading pots.

There is another shape, slowly turning at its direction...

then the connection is suddenly broken.

Insight

Adventurer
Cybermind reaches out with his electronic senses to determine what's going on in the lab.

OOC: Switching array to ESP. Also, using Super-Senses 11 - Detect Electronics (2) (Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Extended 2, Tracking), Technology Awareness (Extended 2)

Notice check if necessary.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases