"Necessary Evil" IC

Walking Dad

First Post
The surveillance systems in the lab area are still not reachable for Cybermind. Most likely, they are simply broken. Carefully reaching out with his less physical senses, he senses a multitude of different electronic systems in the lab area, most contributing to forming complex humanoid shapes, but nearly all are currently powered down. There is also a strong 'electronic presence', also humanoid, but so alien in it's components Cybermind has difficulties to read it. This must be the robot they are searching for... and it is active!

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

Ben stands nervously as those with extra-normal senses do the advance scouting. He tries his best to avoid shuffling from foot to foot as he nerves start to get the better of him.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Good question. Also, do we have any idea what caused all this havoc down here?” the Sorceress asks.

“It's in there, right?” indicating the lab.

Walking Dad

First Post
"There are more of these robots at the lab and also someone who controls them. When he noticed it, I suddenly lost control of 'my' robot. But no sign of life. Shall we go?"
Cybermind answers.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Yeah, I guess it is the time to crush some heads now,” the Sorceress agrees, following the anxious greek warrior, while renewing her defensive spells.

Remove ads