"Necessary Evil" IC

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Ok, I will roll initiative when needed (or you can add a roll to your next post).

Do you just use the flickering emergency lights or do you use another light source?

Who goes first or does some scouting?

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Siren can essentially see in the dark with her Sonar (Accurate Ultrasonic Hearing). I'm sure someone has a light source, though..

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: Cybermind can probably do something about the lights, assuming there's sufficient power remaining within the facility.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Cybermind is able to fix the lights, ruining the mood light ;)

The lights fixed, the burned remains become even more standing out on the clinical clean floors and walls. The lab door seems to be forced open, but you only see robot skeletons in reloading pods from you current position. It may be well half a dozen of them.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Are they dormant or are we about to have a problem?" Siren asks Cybermind, refocusing her potent psychic powers into a blade extending from her wrist as a precaution.

Walking Dad

First Post
Before Cybermind can answer, a disturbing shape moves into view. It looks like the lost hero Champion, but his lower jaw is missing and the costume and 'skin' is torn, revealing an alien alloy below it. The robot skeletons you saw this far seem to be recent copies of his interior design.
As its eyes start to glow orange, you remember the human ash everywhere and Champion's heat vision...

[SBLOCK=OOC]
CR initiative (1d20+1=15)
Siren= 17
Cybermind= 14
Sorceress= 11
Helis initiative (1d20+8=13)
Brick initiative (1d20+2=8)

---

(Status in brackets is before spending HPs for re-rolls, etc)

Brick -
Siren -
Sorceress -
Helis -
Cybermind -

Champion Robot -
[/SBLOCK]

Siren, and then my turn :devil:!

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
"Oh, crud," Brick mutters, all but frozen in place by his realization of the danger...

OOC: just checking in to let you know I think I'm caught up game-wise from my vacation...

Jemal

Adventurer
"Damnit" Siren changes her mind, allowing the knife to dissipate as she thrusts her hands forwards, as if willing the air itself to assault the mockery in front of them and knock it off balance.
"Watch out for his eye blasts"

OOC:
Change Array to TK Blast, gonna try to knock him over.
Assuming a 23 hits, it needs a DC 27 Toughness save, and a trip check vs my 12. If he doesn't get knocked down, Siren will take cover behind anything available within her movement range.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 1

The artificial Champion nearly stumbles, but in the end resists Siren's attack. As she dives for cover, two lances of intense heat from its eyes hit Helis square in the chest.

[SBLOCK=OOC]

12 trip wasn't enough.
CR toughness save (DC 27) (1d20+12=27)
CR Eyeblast vs Helis (DC 20) (1d20+10=26)
Helis Toughness vs Eyeblast (DC 27) (1d20+10=18)

---

(Status in brackets is before spending HPs for re-rolls, etc)

Brick -
Siren -
Sorceress -
Helis - bruised 1, dazed
Cybermind -

Champion Robot - bruised 2
[/SBLOCK]

PC's turn !

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases