"Necessary Evil" IC

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, Brick

Ben frowns.

"I think the world's trashed enough without our adding something like that to the mix. Let's get the heck out of here, then. If we can trace that distress call, might be us heading off trouble before it gets to us if we check out the genetics lab, too."

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“I don't understand what ‘radioactive fallout’ means, but it is bad, right? Then maybe it is really the best, if we just leave this, and head for the other station, seeing what's going on there,” the Sorceress says.

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, Brick

“I don't understand what ‘radioactive fallout’ means, but it is bad, right? Then maybe it is really the best, if we just leave this, and head for the other station, seeing what's going on there,” the Sorceress says.

"In magical terms, I guess it's like if you let some kind of slow death spell seem out into the ocean and carry along the waves for miles," Ben tries by way of explanation.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Radiation is a type of poison, much like the types the surfacers have been sending to the depths of my realm for many years." Siren crosses her arms, sneering as her mistrust resurfaces briefly.
"You will not further contaminate the Ocean floor by destroying this facility. I will alert my people and they will find a way to deal with it without the fallout. In the meantime, Ben's idea has merit, we should check out the other facility." She seems to calm down somewhat, laying a hand on Brick's shoulder for a moment as she speaks of his idea, before stepping over to Hellis "We will find something for you to destroy, but I will not allow your bloodlust to harm my people or endanger our goals. You are supposed to be a warrior, focus on winning the WAR."

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
The other hydro base is fortunately not that far away. Unfortunately, the approach is rather similar. Neither radio contact, nor any other reaction from the base. Siren only gains a strange static as she telepathically scan for living minds. There is something, but it feels really strange.
Cybermind tells you that he has established contact to the base and will be able to open the door this time.

[sblock=Base map (same layout, so this is just the old map again)]
50093d1319145158-necessary-evil-ic-hydrobase-map.jpg

[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren gives Ben a bit of a hurt look then turns away "Inded."

As they dock, she mentions the static to the others "There is either a device or a telepath in there blocking me. We must be careful, they may know we are here."

Walking Dad

First Post
You open the bulkhead and enter brightly lit corridors. There are no obvious signs of life around you. Time to decide where you go first (again).

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, Brick

"Living quarters should be close by. Should probably start there, you think? Comfiest place to hide out, at least."

Remove ads