"Necessary Evil" IC

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, Brick

Ben frowns.

"I'm not liking this. Seems a bit too much like finding ash marks. Commissary seems like the next place folks might gather, yes? I figure we check there before heading to the lab?"

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren growls in frustration "Still nothing but static, I really don't like this." She sighs and moves towards the clothing, looking for anything else out of the ordinary about them.. Signs of struggle, burn marks/holes in them, little piles of ash...

Walking Dad

First Post
It isn't so much static as Siren can still 'feel' her companions. But there is also something else she cannot fully determine.

OOC: VV is back. I will wait until he chimes in before advancing.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I do not know about these new ways of organizing troops. Choose a destination, I shall destroy all opposition." Declares Helis

Walking Dad

First Post
There are some signs of struggle on the clothes, but the most obvious trait is how clean they are. Like someone removed any organic residues...

You don't find any more evidence until you come closer to the laboratory...

OOC: sorry if this seem repetitive, but I could not think of a better place to put this into the storyline. Next installments will be more roleplaying and NPC heavy.

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, Brick

"Okay, definitely stinking of ash marks. I'm starting to wonder if this was a good idea..." Ben whispers as they realize there is no organic material to be found...

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Well, the one thing this shows us is, that we are probably too late. But since we are here, now, we could as well see this through. Who knows what we will find. Of course, it can... it will be dangerous. But where there is no risk, there is no reward.”

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases