"Necessary Evil" IC - Page 6




  1. #51
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,393
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Octavia, The Fallen Angel PL10

    Octavia doesn't bother moving to tell anyone anything, deciding to slip inside ahead of everyone while she remains invisible. She is making sure there are only 4 drones and checking to see if one of the visible prisoners matches the description of Mindjack.

    Take 10s on Stealth=30; Notice=28

    Mini Stats
    Init: +13 Def: +10 (2 ff) Tough: +10 (6 Impervious)
    Fort: +5 Ref: +15 Will: +12 CMD: 27
    Attack: Ring: +12 CMB: +2
    Hero Points: 1 + 3 (for Inspire)
    Health: Excellent specimen of female sexuality
    Diplomacy: +7; Escape Artist: +20;
    Notice: +18; Sense Motive: +14 Stealth: +20;
    ___________________________________________
    Fallen Angel
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

 

  • #52
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    OOC: How did Octavia enter? The only opening is the window and G-O holds the window in place. Just waiting for either Helis (VV is back!) or Brick to enter to start the action.

    BTW, there were 8 more drones outside the main-building. Seems most of the guards went to investigate an attack on a prisoner transporter...
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #53
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,809

    Ignore jkason

    Ben O'hare aka Brick

    Brick smiles and cracks his knuckles. "This is the part I'm good at: hitting things," he says with a smile. He drops from the roof and moves to where his doppelganger indicates, startled only momentarily as the glass moves on its own. Then he jumps through the opening and into the facility.

    OOC: How are the drones arranged? Could Brick hit multiple drones with his Shockwave?

  • #54
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,393
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    OOC: Sorry, I did not see that he was holding the window closed, I thought it was open. Poor reading skills. Octavia will do the same thing once G-O opens it enough for her to get through.
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #55
    Member SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Jemal's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    PbP boards, Canada
    Posts
    8,873
    M&MGygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Jemal
    Siren continues focusing on the Illusion that the area around them is empty, maintaining the element of surprise as long as possible while she watches to see what the surface dwellers will do.
    Intelligence is the capacity to understand old Ideas.
    Imagination is the ability to come up with New Ideas.

    Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

    This isn't evil! You're just a bunch of NERDS!

  • #56
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,939

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    Stomping on buildings and people was something Helis the Destroyer has been doing for millennia. That is, without counting the time he spent in Tartarus of course, thanks to that damn Heracles.
    Stomping in people nowadays was easier, they didn't wear any sort of armor, and their weapons simply threw small metal pellets. Destruction has never been easier!
    Amidst his devastating destruction frenzy, the greek behemoth didn't realize he had an alien warship over his head, and suddenly, a teleporting beam reached him before he could use his lightning reflexes to escape.
    Inside the spacecraft, Helis did what he knows better, destroy; but eventually he was swarmed and while killing and gutting aliens, a sneaky one manage to put on the shackles that blocked his connection with Ares, his patron god.
    Then the aliens unleashed vengeance over the powerless greek man, leaving him at the fringe of death.
    It took a fair amount of time for him to recover, but he did at the end, when the falling sensation awakened his senses.
    There were a lot of strange people around him, speaking non sense. Somehow he manage to understand that he just had to promise to rescue some fool in order to be released from the shackles, and so he accepted. The second his shackles were removed, Helis shouted triumphantly, grinning with satisfaction.


    "Thes time fors Distruction is ahead, point me in thes right direction, and I shall obliterate thou enemies!"
    the greek warrior boomed.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #57
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,809

    Ignore jkason

    Brick

    ooc
    Sorry 'bout the delay

    ETA. Argh. I accidentally closed the tab and thought I needed to re-roll (does the 'pending rolls' display work for anyone else? It's always empty for me. Sorry about the dupes. I think the bottom one is the first roll.


    Brick, realizing he might hurt a prisoner, decides to go the simpler route, running to and lashing out at the closest drone he can reach.
    Last edited by jkason; Monday, 2nd May, 2011 at 06:20 PM.

  • #58
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Arkhandus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    6,416

    Ignore Arkhandus

    Gemini

    Gemini-Brick turns and replies to Helis "Quiet, ya fool! D'ya wanna fight a whole damned army o' drones 'n' Fins 'n' alien ships right now? Cuz we ain't stickin' 'round to help, if so. Now git o'er here 'n' hop down, then git inside 'n' bust some drones wit' us."

    Then he hops down off the edge of the roof and follows the real Brick inside, looking for the next-closest drone to smash.

    Meanwhile, Gemini-Octavia invisibly slips inside to look for Mindjack. If he/she doesn't have enough room to flap his/her wings for flight inside, then he/she folds the wings and goes on foot.

    ooc
    The Gemini-Brick Duplicate goes inside and attacks the nearest drone he can find, besides the one Brick himself is beating on. Please add my Sneak Attack to the damage if applicable.

    Gemini-Brick Combat Stats in Brief:
    BAB +6, CMB +12, CMD 24, Defense 16, Toughness +7 (+9 Defensive Roll) (Impervious 10)
    Fort +9, Ref +4 (+6 Defensive Roll), Will +9 (+15 Limited Mind Shield)
    Unarmed Strike +6 melee (Toughness DC 21) (Penetrating 6)
    Str 22, Dex 14, Con 22, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 14
    Defensive Roll 2, Elusive Target, Sneak Attack (unranked)
    Mind Shield 6 (Limited), Enhanced Strength 8 (Penetrating 6), Enhanced Constitution 8, Leaping 3, Protection 1 (Impervious 10), Super-Strength 2

    Gemini-Octavia Combat Stats in Brief:
    BAB +6, CMB +8, CMD 20, Defense 16, Toughness +8 (+10 Defensive Roll) (Impervious 6)
    Fort +5, Ref +4 (+6 Defensive Roll), Will +9 (+15 Limited Mind Shield)
    Unarmed Strike +6 melee (Toughness DC 17)
    Divine Energy Blast +10 ranged (Precise) (Toughness DC 23) (Range increment 80 ft.)
    Mental Blast (Perception) (Subtle) (Will DC 19 vs damage)
    Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 14
    Defensive Roll 2, Elusive Target, Sneak Attack (unranked)
    Mind Shield 6 (Limited), Flight 3 (Drawback: Requires sufficient space and wing mobility), Immunity 2 (Disease, Poison), Protection 6 (Impervious 6), Invisibility 2 (All visual senses, Flaw: Passive), Device 4 (Ring, hard to lose, Divine Energy Blast 8 - Accurate 2 - Precise 1, AP: Mental Blast 4 - Subtle)
    Last edited by Arkhandus; Tuesday, 3rd May, 2011 at 02:11 AM.

  • #59
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,393
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Octavia, The Fallen Angel PL10

    Octavia precedes the others once her doppleganger opens the window wide enough for her to slip through.

    As the others start arriving in sight to begin scuffling with the drones inside, she concentrates on her ring and blasts the first drone that will see them to delay their reactions to the attack. Turning back visible she moves to take cover from the expected drone counter-attack.

    Actions
    Initiative (1d20+13=23)
    Standard Action: Mental Blast 7 on the first Drone that will cause a problem to the others' entry. Target needs to make Will DC 22 Save.
    Move Action: Take Cover
    Mini Stats
    Init: +13 Def: +10 (2 ff) Tough: +10 (6 Impervious)
    Fort: +5 Ref: +15 Will: +12 CMD: 27
    Attack: Ring: +12 CMB: +2
    Hero Points: 1 + 3 (for Inspire)
    Health: Excellent specimen of female sexuality
    Diplomacy: +7; Escape Artist: +20;
    Notice: +18; Sense Motive: +14 Stealth: +20;
    ___________________________________________
    Fallen Angel
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #60
    Member SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Jemal's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    PbP boards, Canada
    Posts
    8,873
    M&MGygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Jemal
    Once all are inside, Siren follows, dropping the now-useless illussion as the fight begins, and attempts to mentally locate/communicate Mindjack.

    ooc

    Switching mind powers from Illusion to Telepathy
    Intelligence is the capacity to understand old Ideas.
    Imagination is the ability to come up with New Ideas.

    Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

    This isn't evil! You're just a bunch of NERDS!

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. PS3: "Final Fantasy XIII", "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" or "Dragon Age: Origins"?
      By Goodsport in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Thursday, 5th August, 2010, 11:24 AM
    2. Replies: 101
      Last Post: Wednesday, 15th August, 2007, 07:54 AM
    3. "A touch of Evil" Series Book Two: "Hobgoblins" now on sale!
      By Urizen in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Monday, 31st October, 2005, 04:16 PM
    4. "A touch of Evil" Series Book One: "Orcs" now on sale!
      By Urizen in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Tuesday, 23rd August, 2005, 01:38 AM
    5. "A touch of Evil" Series Book One: "Orcs" now on sale!
      By Urizen in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Monday, 22nd August, 2005, 10:22 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •