"Necessary Evil" IC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia, The Fallen Angel PL10

Octavia doesn't bother moving to tell anyone anything, deciding to slip inside ahead of everyone while she remains invisible. She is making sure there are only 4 drones and checking to see if one of the visible prisoners matches the description of Mindjack.

Take 10s on Stealth=30; Notice=28

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +13 Def: +10 (2 ff) Tough: +10 (6 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +15 Will: +12 CMD: 27
Attack: Ring: +12 CMB: +2
Hero Points: 1 + 3 (for Inspire)
Health: Excellent specimen of female sexuality
Diplomacy: +7; Escape Artist: +20;
Notice: +18; Sense Motive: +14 Stealth: +20; [/sblock]___________________________________________
NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: How did Octavia enter? The only opening is the window and G-O holds the window in place. Just waiting for either Helis (VV is back!) or Brick to enter to start the action.

BTW, there were 8 more drones outside the main-building. Seems most of the guards went to investigate an attack on a prisoner transporter...

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

Brick smiles and cracks his knuckles. "This is the part I'm good at: hitting things," he says with a smile. He drops from the roof and moves to where his doppelganger indicates, startled only momentarily as the glass moves on its own. Then he jumps through the opening and into the facility.

OOC: How are the drones arranged? Could Brick hit multiple drones with his Shockwave?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry, I did not see that he was holding the window closed, I thought it was open. Poor reading skills. :blush: Octavia will do the same thing once G-O opens it enough for her to get through.

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren continues focusing on the Illusion that the area around them is empty, maintaining the element of surprise as long as possible while she watches to see what the surface dwellers will do.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Stomping on buildings and people was something Helis the Destroyer has been doing for millennia. That is, without counting the time he spent in Tartarus of course, thanks to that damn Heracles.
Stomping in people nowadays was easier, they didn't wear any sort of armor, and their weapons simply threw small metal pellets. Destruction has never been easier!
Amidst his devastating destruction frenzy, the greek behemoth didn't realize he had an alien warship over his head, and suddenly, a teleporting beam reached him before he could use his lightning reflexes to escape.
Inside the spacecraft, Helis did what he knows better, destroy; but eventually he was swarmed and while killing and gutting aliens, a sneaky one manage to put on the shackles that blocked his connection with Ares, his patron god.
Then the aliens unleashed vengeance over the powerless greek man, leaving him at the fringe of death.
It took a fair amount of time for him to recover, but he did at the end, when the falling sensation awakened his senses.
There were a lot of strange people around him, speaking non sense. Somehow he manage to understand that he just had to promise to rescue some fool in order to be released from the shackles, and so he accepted. The second his shackles were removed, Helis shouted triumphantly, grinning with satisfaction.

"Thes time fors Distruction is ahead, point me in thes right direction, and I shall obliterate thou enemies!"
the greek warrior boomed.

jkason

First Post
Brick

[sblock=ooc]Sorry 'bout the delay

ETA. Argh. I accidentally closed the tab and thought I needed to re-roll (does the 'pending rolls' display work for anyone else? It's always empty for me. Sorry about the dupes. I think the bottom one is the first roll. [/sblock]

Brick, realizing he might hurt a prisoner, decides to go the simpler route, running to and lashing out at the closest drone he can reach.

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Gemini

Gemini-Brick turns and replies to Helis "Quiet, ya fool! D'ya wanna fight a whole damned army o' drones 'n' Fins 'n' alien ships right now? Cuz we ain't stickin' 'round to help, if so. Now git o'er here 'n' hop down, then git inside 'n' bust some drones wit' us."

Then he hops down off the edge of the roof and follows the real Brick inside, looking for the next-closest drone to smash.

Meanwhile, Gemini-Octavia invisibly slips inside to look for Mindjack. If he/she doesn't have enough room to flap his/her wings for flight inside, then he/she folds the wings and goes on foot.

[sblock=ooc]The Gemini-Brick Duplicate goes inside and attacks the nearest drone he can find, besides the one Brick himself is beating on. Please add my Sneak Attack to the damage if applicable.

Gemini-Brick Combat Stats in Brief:
BAB +6, CMB +12, CMD 24, Defense 16, Toughness +7 (+9 Defensive Roll) (Impervious 10)
Fort +9, Ref +4 (+6 Defensive Roll), Will +9 (+15 Limited Mind Shield)
Unarmed Strike +6 melee (Toughness DC 21) (Penetrating 6)
Str 22, Dex 14, Con 22, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 14
Defensive Roll 2, Elusive Target, Sneak Attack (unranked)
Mind Shield 6 (Limited), Enhanced Strength 8 (Penetrating 6), Enhanced Constitution 8, Leaping 3, Protection 1 (Impervious 10), Super-Strength 2

Gemini-Octavia Combat Stats in Brief:
BAB +6, CMB +8, CMD 20, Defense 16, Toughness +8 (+10 Defensive Roll) (Impervious 6)
Fort +5, Ref +4 (+6 Defensive Roll), Will +9 (+15 Limited Mind Shield)
Unarmed Strike +6 melee (Toughness DC 17)
Divine Energy Blast +10 ranged (Precise) (Toughness DC 23) (Range increment 80 ft.)
Mental Blast (Perception) (Subtle) (Will DC 19 vs damage)
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 14
Defensive Roll 2, Elusive Target, Sneak Attack (unranked)
Mind Shield 6 (Limited), Flight 3 (Drawback: Requires sufficient space and wing mobility), Immunity 2 (Disease, Poison), Protection 6 (Impervious 6), Invisibility 2 (All visual senses, Flaw: Passive), Device 4 (Ring, hard to lose, Divine Energy Blast 8 - Accurate 2 - Precise 1, AP: Mental Blast 4 - Subtle)[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia, The Fallen Angel PL10

Octavia precedes the others once her doppleganger opens the window wide enough for her to slip through.

As the others start arriving in sight to begin scuffling with the drones inside, she concentrates on her ring and blasts the first drone that will see them to delay their reactions to the attack. Turning back visible she moves to take cover from the expected drone counter-attack.

[Sblock=Actions]Initiative (1d20+13=23)
Standard Action: Mental Blast 7 on the first Drone that will cause a problem to the others' entry. Target needs to make Will DC 22 Save.
Move Action: Take Cover[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +13 Def: +10 (2 ff) Tough: +10 (6 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +15 Will: +12 CMD: 27
Attack: Ring: +12 CMB: +2
Hero Points: 1 + 3 (for Inspire)
Health: Excellent specimen of female sexuality
Diplomacy: +7; Escape Artist: +20;
Notice: +18; Sense Motive: +14 Stealth: +20; [/sblock]___________________________________________
NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Jemal

Adventurer
Once all are inside, Siren follows, dropping the now-useless illussion as the fight begins, and attempts to mentally locate/communicate Mindjack.

[sblock=ooc]
Switching mind powers from Illusion to Telepathy[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases