"Necessary Evil" IC

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“I'm afraid, no. My forte lies in a much more direct application of the magical arts,” the Sorceress answers. “I could derive a formula for temporary use, but such a ritual takes a few hours of preparation, which, alas, we do not have at the moment.”

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: So no time wasted on gathering information on site and you act as soon as you arrive to keep a surprise factor, right?

BTW, I changed the links in the first posts to the right RG/Characters.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Siren will start with her telepathy to try to read anything she can from the drones (If they are readable, Cant remember if they are) while the others start the rampage. She'll join in once she's needed or once she's gotten whatever info she thinks she can get. (Will DC 20 vs mind reading)
Other than that, I think yes we're using the "Helis Manuever" for this one.

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]lol. "Helis Slice!" ;) But, yeah, looks like the others are going straight for mayhem while Ben takes air form and goes a hunting.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Helis: Dodge: 6 Parry: : 8 Toughness: 12 Fortitude: 6 Will: 6

Upon entering enemy territory, Helis surveys the scene. This will be his last logical choice, as he extends his hand to the sky, summoning his golden energy lance. "Onward, to victory and death! Stay close to me witch, and thou'll be safe." he shouts and charges the most seemingly vulnerable spot in the alien defences. He keeps an eye out for his allies though, something he hadn't done so far. If something threatens the wizard, he'll interpose his muscled body and take the hit for her.

OOC: Will charge whatever, and will use interpose on Sorceress if something attacks her. I need her adjacent to do that.
Using Lance (Damage 4 : STR based, Accurate 2 [Power feat], Penetrating 7 [Extra], Reach (melee) 3 [Power feat], Secondary effect 10[Extra]) at +10 attack to hit anything within reach

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren raises an eyebrow and exchanges a glance with the Sorceress.. given Helis' less than stellar thought process, he could have been referring to either of them. "Pretty sure he means you. I'll be fine."

She then follows behind Helis, keeping to cover while she scans for minds to read.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases